Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me sideways she’s a twit
That list is laughable. I’d love it if the boys logged into her insta while she was away and filmed themselves doing the things she’s asked, but in a reeeaalllyyy piss poor piss take way 🤣

I didn’t vacuum that much when I had a shedding dog - she’s mental. She needs help!!!! Who even has time to vacuum 6 times a day when they are meant to run a business!!! Total farce

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ffs how old is she? Her parents went to the airport to say goodbye to her! 🤣

Still on about the housework. I can picture the scene. Most people would kiss goodbye to their husbands and say ‘I love you’ - not Georgia. Too busy telling him to clean the bloody toilets. 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Notice that she has tagged Luisa Zissman on her stories now, except she didn’t steal her ducklings you absolute moron
But the thing is luisa said how dirty her ducklings are and this is the time people want to move them on but they really aren't ready yet, and Georgia is still saying she wants to send them back to the beach as soon as she is back.
Shes absolutely thick as tit to think that it will all be happy families when they are put back on the beach. The gate has happened to be open quite a bit this week hasn't it? She's hoping they will leave and then not be her responsibility or 'fault'.
Most people would be buying in simple food to make sure hubby and kid have enough, but Adam can cook, she's bought rubbish stuff so they don't cook and mess the oven. Get a life!!

Reactions: 12
Re the food while she’s away situation. Don’t they have stuff in the house anyway like eggs, bread, bacon, beans, pasta, tuna, etc.? They’re going to have breakfast and lunch over the five days too, not just dinners, so thinking they’ll survive on those awful ready meals is a bit futile really. I hope the posh oven ends up with stains that won’t come off!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Forgot to charge her phone overnight but still has to go on it constantly cos she can’t bear having it out of her hand or not filming something!

Reactions: 8
Meanwhile, Jowan and Adam are sticking two fingers up and trashing the joint. Five days of freedom 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Re the food while she’s away situation. Don’t they have stuff in the house anyway like eggs, bread, bacon, beans, pasta, tuna, etc.? They’re going to have breakfast and lunch over the five days too, not just dinners, so thinking they’ll survive on those awful ready meals is a bit futile really. I hope the posh oven ends up with stains that won’t come off!
I highly doubt he has anything in the house, not even basics. She’s said before that she shops daily.

Almost in tears as she was saying she’d just said goodbye to her mum and dad. duck me, you’d think she was going off to war, not on an all expenses paid trip to Sicilly, she’s absolutely pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she ever disclose how she arranged to get from Penzance to Newquay airport? She did say nobody could give her a lift and a taxi was £125 or something, so she was hinting for someone to offer. But I don’t think we ever heard anything else about it.

Reactions: 8
Did she ever disclose how she arranged to get from Penzance to Newquay airport? She did say nobody could give her a lift and a taxi was £125 or something, so she was hinting for someone to offer. But I don’t think we ever heard anything else about it.
Never heard anymore about it but i can bet my life she would of scrounged a lift of some mug coz she certainly wouldnt be paying for it

Reactions: 4
The more I watch this woman the more I despise her. She is vile, completely spoilt and entitled.

Why does she have to fart on her stories, it isn't big or clever, we all do it. Same about her always talking about having a tit or needing a tit, again we all do it we don't all need to broadcast it online. It isn't funny. She does all this and then moans about her husband and son apparently pissing all over the toilet and leaving skidmarks. Her son is a teenager he will be bullied because of her behaviour if she isn't careful.

Reactions: 17
Here she goes, claiming that the body shop at home can be as successful to anyone. Why is she so far ahead of them on the travelator anyway?

Reactions: 14
The woman in front of her then looked mortified at her, get used to it lady cos this is Georgia's life ,phone shoved in front of you whether you like it or not.
Who though, would in their right mind buy Body Shop off her to help fund these holidays, use a brain cell to realise that the price helps fund all these trips, would be better to get a quid off each item, go buy it in a shop if you can keep the staff in a job, not her in free trips, she doesnt give two hoots about people working in Body shop in towns.
As for the t shirt this morning, looked like she had slept in it.
She is so stuck in her own existence, constantly asking people to buy off her,(to line her pocket if you click the link). Georgia the country is on its arse!!!! The funny thing was when Linsey queen of whatever s pink range came out it's that super there was 20%off it already, when Georgia demonstrated that spot cleaner, hilarious, hold in in the air then quirt the water out, yep alright.
Georgia May, beggy and bragging will there ever be a day when you stop "tagging".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬆

New thread title right there!!!

Also agree, the lady in front of her really didn’t look impressed!!

Reactions: 6
She’s pretty full on isn’t she. If I’d just met her she’d be too much for me. She’s trying too hard to make friends and you can smell the desperation oozing of her. It’s all a bit cringe. If she wasn’t such a twit I might feel sorry for her.

And putting her Body Shop T-shirt on, just to fit in. Tragic. It’s just like mean girls at school.

• Haha
Oh my god, why is she still trying to convince people that if they join her team then they too can be off on free trips. No they can’t Georgia because most people don’t have thousands of followers to flog to. She’s such a devious witch!

Reactions: 11
Oh my god, why is she still trying to convince people that if they join her team then they too can be off on free trips. No they can’t Georgia because most people don’t have thousands of followers to flog to. She’s such a devious witch!
And it's against their own rules! She really doesn't have any social awareness does she, comes across as extremely immature and annoying. We'll be treated to lots of her giggly flirting with any male she comes across and trying to fit in with the other ladies. I notice she's now got a management company looking after her - bloody hell, when is this insta bubble going to burst? It can't come quick enough for me!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.