Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going away yet again tomorrow til Wednesday & then again to Sicily in 2 weeks yet she’s harping on about eco mode & saving water - erm how about your carbon footprint 😳

Reactions: 9
She’s going away yet again tomorrow til Wednesday & then again to Sicily in 2 weeks yet she’s harping on about eco mode & saving water - erm how about your carbon footprint 😳
#islandlife 🙄 ffs
If you enjoy living on the island so much how about staying on it for more than 5 minutes at a time. I bet most of the kids can’t wait to leave.

Reactions: 10
Will be interesting to see if the boys are going with her too or if she’s managed to overcome her crippling anxiety that she has about leaving them in the house 🙄 mind you, she’s probably packing them off to her parents if they’re not going with her.

Reactions: 6
#islandlife 🙄 ffs
If you enjoy living on the island so much how about staying on it for more than 5 minutes at a time. I bet most of the kids can’t wait to leave.
I swear every month she leaves Shutter Island for something or another, but of course she wouldn’t want to live anywhere else because it’s Lush, Stunning, Incredible, like being abroad

Will be interesting to see if the boys are going with her too or if she’s managed to overcome her crippling anxiety that she has about leaving them in the house 🙄 mind you, she’s probably packing them off to her parents if they’re not going with her.
Que the tears, anxiety, worry about them living in their own home 🙄

Am i right in thinking if you place a BS order through her, it gets sent from mainland for her to box up, to then be sent back again to whoever placed the order??
sorry if that’s wrong but how’s that good for the environment

Reactions: 3
Am i right in thinking if you place a BS order through her, it gets sent from mainland for her to box up, to then be sent back again to whoever placed the order??
sorry if that’s wrong but how’s that good for the environment
I don’t think so. I think proper / regular BS orders via her just get sent directly to the customer from BS central.

The ones that do go to Shutter Island first are those monthly beauty boxes that she does - she takes the box orders then gets a tit load of product sent over to her, then boxes it up and posts it out again. Massive carbon footprint 😡

Reactions: 9
I was in The Body Shop today and they had loads of the new passionfruit stuff. I explicitly remember her saying that it would only be available through reps and NEVER be available online/in-store. She's full of more shite than the ducklings' cardboard box.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I was in The Body Shop today and they had loads of the new passionfruit stuff. I explicitly remember her saying that it would only be available through reps and NEVER be available online/in-store. She's full of more shite than the ducklings' cardboard box.
She will say anything to get a sale.

Reactions: 4
#ad for a steamer that’s been “out of stock for ages”. Well that’s pointless!

• Haha
“Who needs an iron?”

Clearly you do looking at the state of that top after you have “steamed” it. Don’t think that’s a very good Ad for the Swan steamer. It looks like it’s been slept in 🤦🏼‍♀️

If you haven’t got the time to iron and don’t even own one, why are you bothering steaming? …. Oh yeh, it’s another crappy Swan ad 🙄

Reactions: 8
#ad for a steamer that’s been “out of stock for ages”. Well that’s pointless!
It really boils my piss when these shitfluencers post links for out of stock items. It’s bad enough conning their followers with links ordinarily let alone when something not available 🤬

Reactions: 7
I have that steamer and its fine on stuff that is slightly creased. She is a lazy cow her cleaning is the quick gratification stuff.

I dislike cleaning generally but I like hoovering.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.