Cleanandgleamit #5 Snatches the ducks gives no bucks. All for the gram she doesn't give a damn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love it couldnt happen to a nicer person😂
She will no doubt find a way round it though as no one or no thing will stand in Georgias way. What Georgia wants Georgia gets (stamp feet, shout and scream) 👀👀
She’ll do what she did last time - whinge on until Adam (or someone else) gives her a lift.

Reactions: 9
Did I miss the end of the window story?? She was half way through and went into ducks

She really is trying to justify her actions, ain't working you stole those ducks, if she does it to the next brood she will be famous.....for the wrong reasons. She really is a sandwich short of a picnic.

Reactions: 11
Like don't get me wrong I have absolutely no idea about ducks just like georgia 🤣 but I always thought pet ducks had there wings clipped to prevent them flying or at least flying to high and far? So if they were originally domesticated ducks surely they wouldn't be flying like they do. I dunno like I say I know as much about ducks as georgia does.

Reactions: 4
057E8FD4-E968-44C6-BE9E-F2347ED4D28C.png

You can ‘just say’ all you like Georgia but you’ll never be able to justify what you have done. Yes they get taken by gulls but that’s nature. It’s brutal, I know but that’s just the way the world works. You’re an arrogant, stuck up smug witch and it’s about time you were taken down a peg or two.
Also, I wouldn’t count on getting a lift with the girl from Bristol, bet she hates you too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Clearly the “duck expert” on Scilly ain’t no duck expert if he keeps ducks for a living and he hasn’t managed to protect his domesticated ducks. I wouldn’t be looking to him for advice. They’re all as cuckoo as each other. And I’d pretty much guess that queen Georgia can do what she wants on her own island because despite all the uproar that seems to have been raised over her illegal act…it looks like nobody has taken ANY action against her 😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 13
When they are all fighting on the beach because there's suddenly a bunch of imposter ducks released. And they will be fighting over the food.
And guess why the seagulls are there, because they go for the food Georgia feeds the bloody ducks, I very much doubt they eat every last bit she dishes out to them so the seagulls clean up. So she's keeping the seagulls around the ducks for food.
Justify all she wants but it won't work. Where will it end, she still thinks it's OK, and it's not!

I don't always believe people when they say that influencers clearly read here, but Georgia couldn't make it more obvious if she tried 😅 it's like a daily address to Tattle, covering all the points that have been made here.

Today, we have a weaker duckling (although she didn't seem too sure which one it was) after someone pointed out yesterday that she kept saying they were all really healthy until one died and suddenly it was "weak anyway."

She still hasn't explained how they're classed as domesticated when they live in the wild. Please explain, Georgia, I'd actually really like to learn.

And yes, we're not disputing that most of those ducklings would have been taken by seagulls. What we are saying is that, even so, it's not right to steal ducklings from their mother. They will now have no bond whatsoever and will be seen as imposters when they are released back onto the beach. Yes she has saved them from death, but she's caused far more problems in the long run. Part of me thinks she now realises this but she's dug herself far too deep a hole to crawl out of now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Whether she’s saved them from death remains to be seen. One has gone and now another is weaker… she might have saved them from death from a gull (which also needs to eat to survive), but she’s doing as much harm and they could still all die yet.

She still doesn't realise that last year's ducklings were with their mother and went back together, these are alone and basically hand reared so won't just be accepted back. They can't go for a swim when they want to as they would if left in the wild/not wild depending if we classify it or Georgia does. She's moving them to and from the sink, now a bucket they will be forced into.

That bucket idea just looks wrong. Surely the sides are too high? They'd be better off in a shallow tray - well they'd be better off with their mum but that obviously isn't going to happen!

Reactions: 4
She’s going to “recreate a beach”….what….just like the beach that she took them from??? Is she actually for real??? Does she think before she speaks?????

• Haha
A paddling pool, much better idea but they still won't be free to come and go and will be her terms as they need to be sheltered according to her.
And a parcel to the island where things can't be got, every day I am amazed at the breakthroughs to scilly 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The frustrating thing is, she’s clearly being given advice but just choosing to ignore it. She even tells us! “Oh I’m not giving them a heat lamp because they’ll be going back to the beach after” and “someone said they’re a bit too young to swim but they were fine yesterday” .. well they weren’t were they? One has now died! Prehaps it got cold Georgia? 😠

Reactions: 8
I'm sure she had a big plastic tray that she used last year for them to swim in, with rocks around the edge so they could get in and out. Stick that on the ground with a bowl of food and the cage thing over the top then duck off. Stop moving them by hand from one place to another. They're not content for your Instagram.

Ps. I still don't agree with any of this, I'm only saying it because the initial damage (stealing the ducklings from their mother) has already been done. It seems pretty clear that no one is going to intervene now despite the number of complaints ☚

I'm sure she had a big plastic tray that she used last year for them to swim in, with rocks around the edge so they could get in and out. Stick that on the ground with a bowl of food and the cage thing over the top then duck off. Stop moving them by hand from one place to another. They're not content for your Instagram.

Ps. I still don't agree with any of this, I'm only saying it because the initial damage (stealing the ducklings from their mother) has already been done. It seems pretty clear that no one is going to intervene now despite the number of complaints ☚
I agree. It seems to be a done deal now unfortunately, so she needs to stop handling them all the time. Get them outdoors where they belong, in a suitable safe area, and leave them the duck alone.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.