Cleanandgleamit #6 Ten little ducks went swimming one day, seven died due to Georgia May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The title says it all really. Thanks to @Lynx

We continue to be collectively saddened and angered by Princess Georgia of Shutter Island’s antics regarding the ducks. She seems to be refusing to acknowledge any wrongdoing, or take any responsibility for the demise of so many of the ducklings. These are the ducklings she so cruelly snatched from their mother when just days old and then released back into the wild too early, without adequate shelter or food, because she was going to Wimbledon.

She continues to try and shill BS stuff as though it’s going out of business. If you’re tempted to enter the shady world of multi level marketing I’m sure she’ll be able to squeeze you into her team.

Reactions: 24
I'm still so furious she seems to have gotten away with this. Disgusting woman

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She really doesn’t know how to clean properly, it is all for show because she has nothing else in her life to fill her time. The state of the wipe from behind the door is proof she is just a top cleaner.

Reactions: 14
That feed she’s using for the ducks at the moment seems next to useless. It made sense for the ducklings when mixed in a container with water, but as a dry food unless it’s taken directly from her hand they can’t pick any up from the ground with their beaks. I don’t know why she doesn’t give it away to someone else who’s rearing fowl. Well, I do, because she’s a tight arsed baggage and she’d rather the ducks suffer than be kind and give something away.

Reactions: 15
Apparently you don't have to wait for this to work, you just spray and wipe it says on the back and princess Georgia of what the hell does she actually do, but it actually says leave for 5 minutes, she doesn't have time for that. She could spray then mop then wipe, spray then vaccuum. She clearly cannot read unless it's an order making her money! twit!
Only happy they had rain cos she didn't want to make out they have rain when everywhere else is in a dry heatwave and she was sad about it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
For someone who claims to be cleaning allllll the time, her house bloody gross 🤢

She’s so ridiculous, realising it’s much hotter ‘on the mainland’, keeps banging on that they’re so lucky because there’s a sea breeze ….. still trying to make out ‘the islands’ are better than here 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's got a sore throat, sounds like she's got a cold coming - I don't suppose it will enter her pea brain to do a covid test will it? Of course not because if it's positive then she'll have to cancel her routine for a bit and she won't do that, even if it means stopping the spread of this vile illness.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
For someone who claims to be cleaning allllll the time, her house bloody gross 🤢

She’s so ridiculous, realising it’s much hotter ‘on the mainland’, keeps banging on that they’re so lucky because there’s a sea breeze ….. still trying to make out ‘the islands’ are better than here 😴
Hahaha yes how pathetic she will say anything to try to big up Scilly. She is such an immature sad sack. I know where i would rather be Georgia and it aint on shitter island. Us mainlanders are enjoying 39 degrees of heat. Shame its never as nice on Scilly eh but you keep trying to convince yourself 🤣🤣🤣👍

Reactions: 8
Christ her kid always has to be hitting something. He’s such a little tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Jowan whacking everything really winds me up… why would he listen though? Even the dog ignored her.

Awww so today shes looking for sympathy. Lets get the violins out great acting Georgia🙄

Reactions: 8
Awww so today shes looking for sympathy. Lets get the violins out great acting Georgia🙄
Hasn’t she got any real friends who will entertain her pathetic whining? I mean, if she were a better human being and more genuine I’d be entirely sympathetic, but honestly who feels like that and then wants to show the world? More like you’d not want to face anybody and try and deal with whatever is going on, speaking from experience. But no, let’s weep crocodile tears to thousands of strangers on the internet - it’s to get loads of messages for sympathy. If she had real issues she’d put her phone away for a while and deal with them.

I couldn’t care less about what’s bothering her. A bit of karma I’d perhaps call it, for being such an awful, selfish woman. Stop over sharing every little thing on the internet and she’d be a lot happier.

• Heart
Anyone think she’s jumped onto Tattle and seen the new thread title and realised she can’t actually hide from her big duck up and that’s why she’s a tad upset?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.