Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was only on the way to meet her bloody mates! The way she was going on, you'd think she was running late for a hugely important meeting. She's usually late for everything because she's hoovering anyway...

I've had the odd occasion where I've struggled to put my lenses in and got a bit worked up, but it's never crossed my mind to open Instagram and upload a story of me almost in tears trying to put them in on camera 🤣 it's completely bizzarre!
Her whole life is a tit show. Tbh I’m purely watching for the beautiful island scenery and the dog. I scroll past almost everything else now. I only stop and look at anything else if I see something different like this morning where I wondered wtf she was doing, or if it’s a discussion point on here. Bloody ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
614DD6C5-635F-4F58-812F-F228BB20193B.png

Absolute bleeping disgrace of a mother. I’m not surprised Jo doesn’t say love you back to her when she’s telling him not to hurry home. She needs to realise that her behaviour is likely to have a lasting effect on that boy!
As for the whole contact lense debacle, nothing short of pathetic!

Reactions: 12
Tbh I’m not sure why I watch her stories each day because it’s always the same crap … bike ride swim hoover feed the ducks walk the dog hoover dust and wipe floor hoover clean bathroom hoover go the shop hoover cook tea hoover #boringasfxxk

Tbh I’m not sure why I watch her stories each day because it’s always the same crap … bike ride swim hoover feed the ducks walk the dog hoover dust and wipe floor hoover clean bathroom hoover go the shop hoover cook tea hoover #boringasfxxk
On pardon me add sell body shop shite

Reactions: 8
If my mum was telling me not to hurry home every day after school and kicked me out as much as possible I would be so bloody hurt and upset. I just cannot fathom doing that to my little boys, I never want them to think I don't want them home, especially for the sake of a clean house. No bloody way.

Reactions: 16
This sort of thing gets right on my nerves. It’s a total abuse of her Instagram following.

Ok, so it’s not an advert, and we’re all given these referral codes, but to ask your Instagram followers en masse to use it is absolutely taking the piss. Especially at this time when energy prices are soaring and people are vulnerable to energy poverty, and perhaps desperate for deals. She very casually mentions that it may not be the best deal for you, but then tries to entice you with the offer of £50. Even if only every one in say 2000 of her followers take her up on the offer, she’ll end up with £850 towards her own energy bill. Good for Georgia. Does she give a tit about their circumstances? It’s just another abuse of her follower base, to go along with her Body Shop scheme. Vulture.

Attachments

• Angry
414BB021-139C-46CE-B915-4C41828F3216.png

Everything she does is just so sloppy! I know it will all get eaten the same but she’s literally just thrown those tomatoes on that dish any old how! She thinks she’s a tit hot cook but in reality everything she makes looks disgusting. Her cooking is as slap dash as her cleaning!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
This sort of thing gets right on my nerves. It’s a total abuse of her Instagram following.

Ok, so it’s not an advert, and we’re all given these referral codes, but to ask your Instagram followers en masse to use it is absolutely taking the piss. Especially at this time when energy prices are soaring and people are vulnerable to energy poverty, and perhaps desperate for deals. She very casually mentions that it may not be the best deal for you, but then tries to entice you with the offer of £50. Even if only every one in say 2000 of her followers take her up on the offer, she’ll end up with £850 towards her own energy bill. Good for Georgia. Does she give a tit about their circumstances? It’s just another abuse of her follower base, to go along with her Body Shop scheme. Vulture.
I thought this too, but she's probably completely unaware that there's been a surge in energy prices over the last few months. People are being advised not to switch, yet here she is thinking she's Martin Lewis and telling us all how to save money on our energy bills. Sadly, people will fall for it and line her pockets in the process.

It's just another abuse of her platform, along with The Body Shop.

• Angry
I thought this too, but she's probably completely unaware that there's been a surge in energy prices over the last few months. People are being advised not to switch, yet here she is thinking she's Martin Lewis and telling us all how to save money on our energy bills. Sadly, people will fall for it and line her pockets in the process.

It's just another abuse of her platform, along with The Body Shop.
It’s absolutely outrageous. It’s really got my blood boiling. I know it’s not an ASA advertising issue but it’s crossing a line and something really should be done about it. I wonder if it’s the sort of thing Martin Lewis would be interested in taking up? Just generally, Insta twats taking advantage of their followers at this time when people are particularly vulnerable to the energy crisis. I might look into it.

Reactions: 6

On pardon me add sell body shop shite
I ended up unfollowing her and just look in every couple of days. Everything was just the same and all the whining 🙄 I was also getting the urge to message her when she annoyed me, which was most days 😂 So thought best to just unfollow.

I ended up unfollowing her and just look in every couple of days. Everything was just the same and all the whining 🙄 I was also getting the urge to message her when she annoyed me, which was most days 😂 So thought best to just unfollow.
I’m the same that’s how it makes me feel too 😂

Reactions: 4
What did she and Tat spend 3 hours cleaning yesterday? I think I missed what it was or did she not say?

What did she and Tat spend 3 hours cleaning yesterday? I think I missed what it was or did she not say?
Now she missed a trick there. That could have been a good bit of proper, cleaning related, content. But no, just showed a couple of frames of them pissing about and then the dump run 🤷🏼‍♀️

She said it’s accommodation that will be used by workers. She didn’t comment on whether they own it or they’re renting it, but she did say she’s replacing the curtains and you don’t do that in rented accommodation, so my guess is the family owns it. (But she’ll be pleading poverty and begging you to help her small business in the next BS advert 🙄).

Reactions: 9
It’s absolutely outrageous. It’s really got my blood boiling. I know it’s not an ASA advertising issue but it’s crossing a line and something really should be done about it. I wonder if it’s the sort of thing Martin Lewis would be interested in taking up? Just generally, Insta twats taking advantage of their followers at this time when people are particularly vulnerable to the energy crisis. I might look into it.
Martin won't...my dad works with him and I've mentioned it before when she tried to get everyone to sign up

Now she missed a trick there. That could have been a good bit of proper, cleaning related, content. But no, just showed a couple of frames of them pissing about and then the dump run 🤷🏼‍♀️

She said it’s accommodation that will be used by workers. She didn’t comment on whether they own it or they’re renting it, but she did say she’s replacing the curtains and you don’t do that in rented accommodation, so my guess is the family owns it. (But she’ll be pleading poverty and begging you to help her small business in the next BS advert 🙄).
I thought that might be the case :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Is that because she's finally on their watch list??
I assume so, this complaint I made was after she had been out on it so I guess it’s proof that she’s still not complying. I’m just pleased it’s been referred on. She needs to learn that she can’t just do as she pleases!

I assume so, this complaint I made was after she had been out on it so I guess it’s proof that she’s still not complying. I’m just pleased it’s been referred on. She needs to learn that she can’t just do as she pleases!
Twatty tattle rant incoming 😂

Reactions: 7
What had she done this time? Was it Body Shop or something else?

Reactions: 1
What had she done this time? Was it Body Shop or something else?
I can't believe she actually tagged Surf in these stories (well I can)... I'm dying of second-hand embarrassment. She acts like like such a spoilt child, no wonder she couldn't get past the child lock 😉

They'll probably send her a PR package as an apology now. She knows what she's doing and is happy to look ridiculous in the process.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.