Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here for the 'little Chinese boy" comments 👀 clearly just me who was shocked 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I came here for the 'little Chinese boy" comments 👀 clearly just me who was shocked 😅
Just saw it now. Are we surprised? She’s a vile woman and the only reason she doesn’t have a massive Tattle thread or people calling her out is because they are probably bored to death watching her. The whole family is just…🙄 ”Jowan, say thank you.” “thnkyou” 😐

There is one light out on her bushes and it is “going to play with her head”. I think she makes it up to be honest. She’s just self absorbed and distracts herself from her big problems with this faux anxiety. I can imagine that she wouldn’t cope if one of her kids had mental health problems. She’d tell them to buck up and put the focus back on her and her stupid scream face. She even gets angry at Margaret the duck for being shy!

Maybe it is an islander thing? They all have weird names like Nim and Orkney. 🧐

Reactions: 4
I saw a comment on here I think it was saying she was exhausting. She is. She posts 13452 stories a day. Almost as many times as she Hoover’s 🙈🤣 and gawd can she moan. I don’t think a day, or hour, passes without a whine about something trivial

Reactions: 5
Just saw it now. Are we surprised? She’s a vile woman and the only reason she doesn’t have a massive Tattle thread or people calling her out is because they are probably bored to death watching her. The whole family is just…🙄 ”Jowan, say thank you.” “thnkyou” 😐

There is one light out on her bushes and it is “going to play with her head”. I think she makes it up to be honest. She’s just self absorbed and distracts herself from her big problems with this faux anxiety. I can imagine that she wouldn’t cope if one of her kids had mental health problems. She’d tell them to buck up and put the focus back on her and her stupid scream face. She even gets angry at Margaret the duck for being shy!

I read this before I watched her stories and thought they were maybe the big bulbs. bleeping hell, they’re the tiny ones and you can’t even tell that there’s one not working!! She really needs to get some help. She’s so self absorbed.
As for Jo, he’s as ungrateful as she is. The way he said ‘thank you’ with an attitude was disgraceful and it’s not the first time. He’s old enough to know that he should be saying thank you yet she had to prompt him. I honestly don’t understand why anyone wants to send stuff to a stranger on the internet.
And this story yesterday about the coupon for fruit, why is she such a child? Do the rest of the family not like fruit or do you just not buy it because you don’t like it?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Yeah I wonder what the relevance of the Scottish names is? I noticed Orkney and there's also a kid called Alba 🤔 I don't know about Nim though 😅

Reactions: 1
How fuming does she look that someone is feeding the ducks? Crazy woman. Do body shop not sell any products to sort your wrinkly neck out Georgia?
She thinks she owns those ducks… She needs to take a step back and realise they’re wild animals. If they up and flew off one day I really think she’d have a breakdown.

Reactions: 9
She is such a gobshite, they way she was shouting when ‘Santa’ appeared. She’s an embarrassment, she behaves like a teenager trying to show off in front of their mates. And not one of those stories was marked as ana ad. I really do hope the ducks migrate off somewhere!

I missed the Chinese boy comment...what was it??

Why's she got testers out?? What makes her so different from us that she can have them...during a Pandemic when they've been removed from shelves

Reactions: 7
She is such a gobshite, they way she was shouting when ‘Santa’ appeared. She’s an embarrassment, she behaves like a teenager trying to show off in front of their mates. And not one of those stories was marked as ana ad. I really do hope the ducks migrate off somewhere!
Just seen that. Every time there’s a fella around she goes all giggly, it’s pathetic. They must think she’s a right melt. She’s incapable of behaving normally, don’t know if she thinks it’s cute, or it’ll get her attention or what 🤷🏼‍♀️ Most blokes want to interact with women who can speak and converse intelligently, and like a regular human being, not like some demented twittering hanger on.

Just seen that. Every time there’s a fella around she goes all giggly, it’s pathetic. They must think she’s a right melt. She’s incapable of behaving normally, don’t know if she thinks it’s cute, or it’ll get her attention or what 🤷🏼‍♀️ Most blokes want to interact with women who can speak and converse intelligently, and like a regular human being, not like some demented twittering hanger on.
She probably thinks she’s queen of Scilly as she has all these Instagram followers but I bet people dislike her! She’s insufferable.

428711EE-3DDE-4874-9393-F50FDF5D1AE2.png

I don’t know why she puts these lights up because every year she moans about them twisting in the wind. They’re going to do that Georgia, they’re outside 🙄

• Haha
I'd love to send a big box of lovely goodies to her shop - all addressed to Anne for having to put up with the world's worst friend !!
Gosh yes imagine if someone sent a big box of goodies for the lovely Anne. She would be so angry 😂😂
Anne is a nice person who appreciates everything she gets unlike Georgia who doesnt deserve nice gifts. People are so gullable sending things to her

Reactions: 8
The second batch of yorkshires still looked too flat, but she obviously thinks she’s an expert on that as well now. Why did she only make four when she said they were having friends (plural) for dinner? We’d make extras so people could have another one if they wanted. But then Georgia doesn’t strike me as being a generous host.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.