Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gawd she has no rhythm at all 😂 When Adam grabs her to dance it’s so cringe watching her trying to keep up with him 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
New here…. Why does she seem to vacuum every other hour? Or did I just tune in to her on a busy vacuum day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New here…. Why does she seem to vacuum every other hour? Or did I just tune in to her on a busy vacuum day 🤣
No she hoovers multiple times a day so it’s not a fluke that youve seen her doing it. She mops multiple times a day too although neither is done all that well

Reactions: 3
So shes off to the mainland again. Weekly occurance with her. She loves Adam playing up to the camera like a couple of kids looking for attention🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s had a very sheltered life if pizza express is her favourite place ever… how tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf did she expect driving into a city centre to go shopping on a Sunday a couple of weeks before Christmas. Serves her right. Stupid bugger.

Reactions: 5
Adam had clearly tried so hard to make it nice for her . Why on earth does she have to redo it all!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Adam had clearly tried so hard to make it nice for her . Why on earth does she have to redo it all!!
Exactly... she moans he doesn't do anything then he gets that reaction. She was barely in the front door when she said she was going to hoover it all again, despite her being impressed at how well he had done it. He's probably wondering why he bothered...

Reactions: 8
I know Adam can be a prat sometimes but good grief he must have the patience of a saint! If my other half had done all that housework and I said I was going to do it all again, I know what reaction I'd get - and he wouldn't bother again. Imagine going round your house looking for stains and then playing the martyr when you find some. 'I always come home to something' - oh shut the duck up Georgia and go and see a therapist, you realise you have issues but instead of dealing with them you expect your poor family to put up with them. Another thing (she's really rattled me this morning!), why is everything in the house 'hers'? Stains on my chairs, my sink etc etc. I'm sure you don't fund that house solely on your own and you are married so surely the house is jointly owned?

Reactions: 13
7E99A04D-FB1E-4BAA-98B3-55CDC7482410.png

The irony of that statement...
I swear she’s becoming more unbearable as time goes on. Instagram is not good for her health and her family really need to intervene at this point.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 908522
The irony of that statement...
I swear she’s becoming more unbearable as time goes on. Instagram is not good for her health and her family really need to intervene at this point.
You read my mind, as I was coming to comment on this too. She’s obviously forgetting about the mileage the products have already travelled to get to Scilly. If she was that bothered about carbon footprint she wouldn’t ship in anything from the mainland.

Don’t know if they’re those stupid monthly boxes she does, but if they are then there’s also all the extra packaging she orders from Amazon or wherever too. Tone deaf. Absolutely taking the piss.

Reactions: 6
She’s an ungrateful twit. She doesn’t deserve a nice family who do nice things for her.
How they put up with her I will never know … she needs serious help … she’s unbearable to watch and she’s definitely getting worse … imagine if she was ever hospitalised for any length of time … she would go insane

Reactions: 5
Always moaning. Always. Earlier it was moaning about the mainland, saying how tit it was going shopping there (despite the fact she was contributing to the traffic/numbers). Now it’s moaning about shortages on Scilly because no freight ship. Never happy with anything or anyone, not for long at any rate.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.