Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That face makes me wanna punch her.

Some idiot will send her them. When in reality if she wants them that badly she could order them online:

Reactions: 10
EB44A51E-1A7C-4917-B4ED-DC3D430CDAC2.png

For gods sake Georgia, stop picking them up!!! She’ll make them that domesticated that they won’t know danger and then they’ll end up getting attacked by something. She’s so bleeping stupid 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
That face makes me wanna punch her.

Some idiot will send her them. When in reality if she wants them that badly she could order them online:
The carbon footprint on these mini eggs is going to be bleeping enormous. Stupid cow.

Reactions: 8
That poor lad ! Why on earth didn’t she give him a lift this morning

The woman is so awful. The way she treats her family disgusts me. She is so bossy and horrible to them. No doubt about who wears the trousers in that household. She talks to Adam like a young child and he just does whatever she tells him. Its painful to watch.
Also all this body shop nonsense. Its not cheaper buying through her by the time you pay postage and that and you can get better deals on ebay and bodyshop website. The woman is just deluded. Really cant believe people can be so gullable and taken in by all her begging and rubbish that comes out of her mouth🙄

Reactions: 7
8BE84644-6568-4F90-B657-4BB0EF4B518A.png

If I lived with her I’d tip the contents of the toaster over her bleeping head! Honestly, how do they put up with her! She’s a disgusting selfish human being.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s been horrendous on so many levels today, I don’t even know where to start! I can’t be bothered to go into detail as it’ll piss me off all over again. I’m sure you all know what I’m on about.

Flinging her fruit with her disgusting fingers onto Tattie’s plate was just the last straw 🤮

She’s been horrendous on so many levels today, I don’t even know where to start! I can’t be bothered to go into detail as it’ll piss me off all over again. I’m sure you all know what I’m on about.

Flinging her fruit with her disgusting fingers onto Tattie’s plate was just the last straw 🤮
Yes, she's been worse than usual today. Her "rant" was absolutely pathetic, and of course people had to message her and agree with her which just set her off again, thinking she's right about everything. She never thinks about the bigger picture, just how the restrictions affect HER and HER lifestyle. It's awful.

Yes, she's been worse than usual today. Her "rant" was absolutely pathetic, and of course people had to message her and agree with her which just set her off again, thinking she's right about everything. She never thinks about the bigger picture, just how the restrictions affect HER and HER lifestyle. It's awful.
She just doesn’t get the whole covid thing at all does she? She never has done right from the start. Yes it’s annoying that the MPs have totally disregarded rules but covid is still very much a real problem. She’s so cut off from the real world that she has no idea about anything other than her crappy island life.
Scilly was always somewhere I wanted to visit, but she has put me right off it.
And as for the way she spoke to Anne when she said she wanted pie and chips was just another example of what a vile person she is. I don’t know why Anne is still friends with her the way she talks to her.

Thing is, they didn’t even have as many restrictions as the rest of us! If I remember rightly, she wasn’t subject to the very harsh local lockdown rules that affected so many of us across the rest of the country. She’s never given a tit until now, and what’s the issue? That she has to weigh some ingredients for Jowan for school! 😡 She can duck right off. Covid rules are there for a reason, I don’t care how petty they seem to her. She wants to count herself lucky they’ve not had it on Scilly (perhaps because these ‘rules’) are in place, instead of moaning as usual.

Ok, I did end up talking about it! 🤣

And while I’m on. Instead of whining, let Adam make his own tea if you’re going out! He wouldn’t starve if you just left him.

Reactions: 11
Thing is, they didn’t even have as many restrictions as the rest of us! If I remember rightly, she wasn’t subject to the very harsh local lockdown rules that affected so many of us across the rest of the country. She’s never given a tit until now, and what’s the issue? That she has to weigh some ingredients for Jowan for school! 😡 She can duck right off. Covid rules are there for a reason, I don’t care how petty they seem to her. She wants to count herself lucky they’ve not had it on Scilly (perhaps because these ‘rules’) are in place, instead of moaning as usual.

Ok, I did end up talking about it! 🤣

And while I’m on. Instead of whining, let Adam make his own tea if you’re going out! He wouldn’t starve if you just left him.
When I was at school and I'm sure it's the same for many of us...we all had to weigh out our ingredients at home and take them in. I always remember going in with sandwich bags filled with flour and an old ice-cream tub to bring the disgusting things I made home.

Reactions: 11
She made me wanna vom this morning on about sniffing her floss 🤮🤮 who the hell does that

• Sick
Why does she find it so hard to mark stories as an ad? At least 7 stories about those gifted paper snowflakes and not one marked as an ad. Off to the ASA I go...

I could’ve cried yesterday. Nearly two years spent shielding due to my husband and I being clinically vulnerable, nearly 200 people dying everyday and she was moaning about weighing ingredients. She is as ugly in her heart as she is on the outside.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'd love to send a big box of lovely goodies to her shop - all addressed to Anne for having to put up with the world's worst friend !!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.