Cleanandgleamit #2 Claims to be busy running a shop, but always at home with her Leifheit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she’s washing that bedding I reckon Adam has got lucky 😉😉
Plus she showered

wonder if she keeps the watch on for that 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I was wondering about that. I have several friends who are primary teachers (some heads / deputy heads), and it would never be acceptable for them to book time off during term time. On top of that, to take additional leave days, even if unanticipated, would be massively frowned upon. The cost of supply teachers is huge, and schools can ill afford to provide cover unless it’s absolutely necessary for sickness or bereavement, etc.

Did she say why they didn’t travel back yesterday?
Aren't Mondays his planning days?? I know once a teacher has been teaching so long they get a day out of the classroom to plan

Reactions: 2
Aren't Mondays his planning days?? I know once a teacher has been teaching so long they get a day out of the classroom to plan
He doesn’t appear to be doing much planning !
Also didn’t they go on Friday ?

Weirdly, it’s interesting to see how she behaves when she can’t control something. Like the weather

Reactions: 3
Omg the constant fog updates are doing my head in! Oh it's foggy, oh it's okay it's clearing, oh no it's foggy at the other end, how typical, oh it's foggy here now but would you believe it's clear at the other end, NO ONE CAAAARES.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes you’re right, they do get planning time, but I’m not sure they get whole days, and I’m pretty sure they are supposed to be in school when they do it so they are available if/when required. It’s not just time off as such.

She got her first and second doses really early for her age group too, I think they just get through the islands quickly.
Yeah I remember the vaccinations being early. I just thought the boosters at the moment are for those who are older, vulnerable or with underlying conditions? I must have that wrong.

Yeah I remember the vaccinations being early. I just thought the boosters at the moment are for those who are older, vulnerable or with underlying conditions? I must have that wrong.
They are over here on the mainland but I would imagine as it’s a small island and the vaccination is provided in large doses and has a short shelf life once it is out of the refrigerator they are offering to others outside of that criteria.

Reactions: 1
Maybe she's secretly 75 and The Body Shop Drops of Youth actually IS amazing 😱😱😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.