Cleanandgleamit #15 Georgia’s off to the Isle of Wight and she’s worried about where she’ll take a s

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’ll suddenly say it’s unfair on the others if she shares a tent with them as she’s got a cold and bugger off to a b&b as if she’s doing them a favour (although she probably would be to be fair)

Reactions: 2
What’s the betting someone shoves that phone up her arse before she gets back to scilly! How many stories on a bleeping taxi! She really has such a sheltered life 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she buying pecorino before going to a music festival 😭😭

Got to love her picking up a can of Pina Colada and saying she's not sure what it is after telling us for months that the collagen tastes exactly like a Pina Colada 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is she buying pecorino before going to a music festival 😭😭

Got to love her picking up a can of Pina Colada and saying she's not sure what it is after telling us for months that the collagen tastes exactly like a Pina Colada 🤔
Yes she bought the Pecorino after ‘someone’ telling her it was different to Parmesan.
Hello Georgia!

Reactions: 11
She’s going to be honking with a cold and moaning about it the whole time 🤢
I just boaked eating my lunch when she was on about green snot🤮
She really is one vile piece of work. How anyone can bare to be around her just baffles me. Her breath must stink too.
She is the most self obsessed child like narcissistic lying cu&t i have ever seen. Why oh why are they all so obsessed with Scilly🤔
It looks like the most boring place on earth and the scenery not up to much either. Mainland Cornwall is so much nicer.
Hope Adam has a blast with his "friend"😉 and messes up the house. All this fear of packing and leaving Adam a note crap is just one big set up for insta. I can bet before Hinch she didnt even clean much. She is suxh a fake account. Someone who claims to be cleaning obsessed yet doesnt shower for days on end.
Slagging the body shop off every chance she gets now...wish people could see what she is all about and stop falling for her endless lies🤬
---
Wow. The sun damage on Becky!!
She looks as bad as georgia. Im guessing shes in her fifties🤔

I think they’re all clones on shitter island… that pal of hers who fed the ducks this morning with the monotone voice - morning groovers, weather report, same view as every other morning, then naming the ducks, counting them, etc. - if that’s what island life does to you I’d rather have a lobotomy!

• Haha
Banging on about conserving her battery whilst making a video 🫣🫣 erm put the phone away head problem solved!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screeching her friends’ names to get their attention for the camera, because they’re ignoring her and having a good time. It must be beyond annoying for them.
What are you on? What are you on? What are you on? Ffs knock off.
If you’ve got nowt interesting of your own to say just shut the duck up and put your phone away. Stop trying to make it look as though you’re part of the fun when you’re clearly on the outside looking in, as usual.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
My his I couldn’t stick being with her, I would have rammed that phone up her backside by now.
Thanks for the poo update 😡
Also had to giggle at Becky wecky saying it’s hotter than scilly… YES the mainland gets hotter to dopey £&@/!
---

Attachments

• Haha
Jesus christ on a bike....I hope to god they dump the fun sponge, she is going to be one irritating c@%t.
If you are worried about your battery......PUT THE PHONE DOWN KNOBCHOPS.

• Haha
Aren’t we all glad to save some money and not go to the Isle of Wight we can watch every bleeping minute through Georgia 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's made out she's really roughing it with the camping - out of her comfort zone, blah, blah. When actually she's in a 'boutique camping' area - and paid £295 because no one else wanted to share with her 🤣. It clearly states it's USB charging too but obviously the princess doesn't have to read things like that. I reckon the others have all buggered off and left her already!

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Pathetic creature.
Now I'll admit I've never camped at a festival, so might feel the same, but surely you just embrace it all???
She is one miserable f@$ker, her friends will probably be glad if she does one.
For those who missed it, she couldn't find her ear plugs, which she told us several times!!
Just when you think this woman can't get any worse, she proves us wrong!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16