Cleanandgleamit #15 Georgia’s off to the Isle of Wight and she’s worried about where she’ll take a s

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story’s in the night are so funny 😂 but imagine telling someone not to play music like people are having a good time all but her. I would be fuming with that snoring but what dose she expect she should ov made sure she had ear plugs I would ov packed a few. And why did no one want to share with her 😂 or is it the case she said no I can’t share

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve been camping many many times. When she was sitting watching her phone charge I would have spent that time unpacking and getting everything I needed for bed out and in easy reach for when I came back to the tent in the dark. No way would I be realising at midnight I don’t have earplugs. Also I would have taken more than one piggly set of crap foam ones.

Reactions: 10
Ah I did enjoy waking up and watching her night time melt down 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She should have had a drink (or 5) gotten in the spirit of things and stopped being a dick head

Reactions: 16
As much as I couldn’t handle that either that was entertaining to watch and I don’t say that about Georgia’s stores usually 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely hilarious! The couple arguing and the snorer were just 👌🏼
I haven’t ever been to a festival or camping and I never would because I know it’s just not for me. She should never have gone, she knew she was going to hate it. Bet no one wanted to share with her because they knew she’d have her phone out 24/7!
Anyway, good luck with finding a hotel & if you do find one it will be extortionate!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would you not ask your mates if they had any spare earplugs?! This is the best content she’s made in a while though 😂

Edit: has she stayed in the posh bit without her mates?! That’s absolutely hilarious if so

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Would you not ask your mates if they had any spare earplugs?! This is the best content she’s made in a while though 😂
Exactly! She knew as she was going to bed so it would have been easy to ask a friend … all for content and drama

Reactions: 7
I bleeping love it 😂😂😂 how’s your life Georgia! Maybe if you put the phone down you’d find it easier to get to sleep at night and when it got light start looking for the earplugs not wasting time looking a twit with a tampon in your ear!! What did she expect from camping in a field with thousands?? Wait until she hears a couple having sex that’s proper going to rattle her cage!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg I’m howling 🤣🤣🤣
I had an awful day yesterday, but this has made me chuckle. I can’t believe this entertainment is for free!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Best entertainment ever!
I’ve a friend with a spare room on the IoW, Georgia. She’s got a lovely house too. Call me.
oh and please check your captions, lamb.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not sure as to whether her pals refused to share a tent with her, or she wanted to go solo.

On the one hand who’d want to bunk in with the whinge bag who’s constantly got her phone out and is complaining about everything.

On the other, I think it suits her to be on her own so she can story everything 24/7. She couldn’t have done all those stories in the middle of the night if a friend was asleep beside her. Well, knowing her perhaps she would have, but it’s easier to do her ads etc. without eyes on her.

Reactions: 9
As usual the wah wah woe is me, everything's awful, by the way Neals Yard has a sale, I'm using Younique blah blah blah. Take a break Georgia! Hope she asked the girls in the pamper tent if they minded her shilling her tit over Instagram whilst they're trying to get ready 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As usual the wah wah woe is me, everything's awful, by the way Neals Yard has a sale, I'm using Younique blah blah blah. Take a break Georgia! Hope she asked the girls in the pamper tent if they minded her shilling her tit over Instagram whilst they're trying to get ready 🙄
I’ll just put all my Younique stuff here…
bleeping hell, take a day off you sad witch Georgia

• Haha
Reactions: 11