Cleanandgleamit #15 Georgia’s off to the Isle of Wight and she’s worried about where she’ll take a s

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is bloody brilliant!! 😂 absolute top entertainment, she’s not going to last the weekend is she

Also fair play to snoring man for sleeping through all that ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Then goes on camera with ITV and says she’s having a brilliant time 😂 liarrrrrr

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Then goes on camera with ITV and says she’s having a brilliant time 😂 liarrrrrr
Surely even the most ardent follower can see the hypocrisy there?!?

Imagine spending a week unpacking and packing your bag 673 times and still forgetting your earplugs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hates noise
That’s how everyone living near you feels daily you idiot hearing you screech & hoover
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I noticed she unplugged a whole set of usb ports just to plug in her phone... she seems like the kind of person who wouldn't bother plugging it back in when she's done 🙄 I just get that vibe off her, not sure why 😏😅

• Angry
Reactions: 12
So I’m guessing she is such a princess she is camping on her own in the “pink princess camping” area and her friends are bunked up 2 to a tent in the normal people aka plebs area pissed up having fun and sleeping like babies. That’ll teach you to be a prima Donna you absolute fuckwit!!!

Reactions: 5
Someone’s died there today and she’s moaning because she hasn’t slept!! What a twit

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She is such a bleeping wet wipe!! Who has forced her to go there?? There are hundreds of people who would swap places with her in a heart beat and actually have fun. It sounds like she would rather be anywhere else but there as it’s sooooooo horrific. Straight out at 10am into the town ffs!!! Good job she cleared that up about the “coke” too as I’m sure we were all thinking she’d bought an 8 ball…not!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My boss is there, I might ask her to find her tent and have a loud discussion outside of it all night long 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God she is rank, the way she is munching on a block of cheese 🤮
She clearly has never had bad night of disturbed sleep with lots of noise, she should try a childrens ward in London for 2 weeks 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Goes to boots and doesn’t stock up on better earplugs just keeps that 1 pack of foam crappy earplugs?

Reactions: 10
So I’m guessing she is such a princess she is camping on her own in the “pink princess camping” area and her friends are bunked up 2 to a tent in the normal people aka plebs area pissed up having fun and sleeping like babies. That’ll teach you to be a prima Donna you absolute fuckwit!!!
They’re all in the same area, she was screeching at them when they arrived saying ‘alright bec, it’s alright this ain’t it’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way the other women are interacting with her, they’re either thoroughly fed up with her stupid comments and questions for the camera, or they just don’t like her very much. It’s clear to see. If she can’t tell then she’s tit at reading social cues. Those women are barely tolerating her, and they’re just putting up with her to be kind.

Reactions: 14