Cleanandgleamit #15 Georgia’s off to the Isle of Wight and she’s worried about where she’ll take a s

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's pissed off that he won't make the bed "to her standards" when she isn't even bleeping there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only thing she’s going to miss about Adam is being able to screech at him… (that’s your cue @Tamij 😂)

Crying because she’s going away for a few days and is apparently going to miss Adam, she’s pathetic! She’s crying because she won’t be able to go swimming or do the bleeping hoovering. Saying she’s going to put the oven on eco mode so Adam can’t use it. I hope Adam has the time of his life while she’s away and leaves the house in a mess!
you’re welcome.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Taking glass bottles even though it says no glass and she can’t be bothered to decant them! Oh please if there is a god 🧎‍♀➡🙏 I hope security take every single glass bottle away from her!!
Had the exact same thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Taking glass bottles even though it says no glass and she can’t be bothered to decant them! Oh please if there is a god 🧎‍♀➡🙏 I hope security take every single glass bottle away from her!!
Oh god. Imagine the tantrum!

• Haha
Haven’t watched her in ages but pop back here from time to time to see what she’s up to ( not a lot still selling her crap, moaning about Adam and her kids then fake crying when they go away and the bloody ducks) how much of a deal is she making about this weekend away, honest to god i’ve never seen anything like it. She looks like she’s dreading it. My thoughts are with whoever she’s going with and the people around her while she’s there.
She won’t even know what’s going on as she will be too busy filming it all.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, your skin looks bleeping great Georgia 👍🏻 Don’t know how you dare post this abomination after you’ve just wanged on in several stories about how collagen has transformed your skin…

Attachments

• Wow
Yeah, your skin looks bleeping great Georgia 👍🏻 Don’t know how you dare post this abomination after you’ve just wanged on in several stories about how collagen has transformed your skin…
The wrinkles! Oh god - no filter George! And still those odd white patches on her bottom lip.

I’m going away for a week & leaving my son & his girlfriend here to watch the house & dogs, will he keep the house tidy yes, will he do it the day before I come home
Maybe, I like a clean house & he knows it but is it gona ruin my holiday …. Is it duck
She’s a nob & I hope Adam trashes the house & his friend shits the bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she's been sniffing and snotting all day, yet throws a hissy fit if someone dares to cough or sneeze within a 10 mile radius of her. How can she not see that she is totally hypocritical in practically every aspect of her life? If I was going to a festival, the one thing I'd splash the cash on is the posh loos - and I don't even have ocd like the princess claims she has!

I had a thought today.... Hear me out.... I wonder if the Georgia we see on her stories is all a big act ... Over exaggerates everything so that it keeps the views.... Makes an arse of herself to keep the views because if she was really like that in person who in their right mind would tolerate such behaviour?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure Adam will do what most normal people will do and that’s clean up once before she comes home. Her amount of cleaning is totally unnecessary plus he won’t have to worry about vacuuming up her hair because she’s not there 🙄

Reactions: 4