Cleanandgleamit #15 Georgia’s off to the Isle of Wight and she’s worried about where she’ll take a s

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she look like in that bleeping orange tshirt 🤣 it’s bloody enormous & she quite clearly has no clue what to wear with it as the trousers look awful too, Dav’s right she is no trend setter.
She must really get new glasses if she thinks her neck looks better - it’s still wrinkly 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
This was just posted on a scilly Facebook group..
Vultures such as Georgia May…
She’s commented that she already rescued some porthcressa ones, I guess the ones in the tit pit at her parents. Someone else commented that they’ve got some they rescued from Portloo.. clearly this is a scilly inbred thing to intervene in nature. Do they not realise they live on an island with no natural adult duck predators.. they’re going to end up overrun with bloody ducks!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
What does she look like in that bleeping orange tshirt 🤣 it’s bloody enormous & she quite clearly has no clue what to wear with it as the trousers look awful too, Dav’s right she is no trend setter.
She must really get new glasses if she thinks her neck looks better - it’s still wrinkly 🤷🏼‍♀️
I notice her hooded eyes have also returned. It's really not working for her is it, but then again its not even in the top ten list of best liquid collegen in the UK.

Reactions: 7
She comes across as so selfish. So because SHE needs to vacuum upstairs 10 times a day she has to get Joan up. He’s a teenage boy, let him sleep and be lazy for the day! No wonder they’d rather be away at school.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Brilliant bin bags but can't remember who sent them to her - that's useful then 😏. Georgia, I'm sure you're meant to declare all the things you get gifted (even bin bags). Therefore, you should be keeping a record of everything and where it's from - unless you're diddling the tax man!

Reactions: 12
9:50 and oh my goodness a 15 yr old is still asleep!! Erm yes!!!!
It’s 12.54 and guess where my 15 year old is 😴💤😂😂

Reactions: 9
This mission is ducklings isn’t it
That’s why she’s being so secretive about it and not saying what she’s doing. Because she knows people will have something to say about it, and rightly so, what she’s doing is wrong!

Reactions: 8
Why is she saying she won’t eat anything from the sea yet takes marine collagen ? She’s so robotic in her daily ads she doesn’t even know what she’s spouting anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well what suspicious little squeaks and chirps that can be heard in the background of the tattie Anne videos. Totally done on purpose as bait so that people ask. Poor poor things. Guess she stole the ducklings then as it sounded like young chirps.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Well what suspicious little squeaks and chirps that can be heard in the background of the tattie Anne videos. Totally done on purpose as bait so that people ask. Poor poor things. Guess she stole the ducklings then as it sounded like young chirps.
Definitely. Wonder where she’s taken them to this time, and if she’s cruelly separated them from their mother?

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who hates the way she drinks from that bottle the noises she makes also with the collagen I can imagine she sucks her lips when she eats 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
So we could hear chirping last night & there was a box in the boot with straw in, but saying this morning she isn't allowed to take them but can rescue them if someone takes them to her, but they are safe with their mum?????
Explain further Princess!!!

Reactions: 9