Cleanandgleamit #15 Georgia’s off to the Isle of Wight and she’s worried about where she’ll take a s

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, thank god it’s my day off. I’m sat in shorts, in front of a massive fan on full blast with curtains and blinds closed because I’m looking at 28° here by lunchtime.
(It might sound extreme but I really don’t cope well in the heat - and the menopausal hot flushes don’t help!)
So as hot as 17° would be very welcome today.

Reactions: 9
No filter, no light (which you can see shining off her forehead and this is the real Georgia! Stop peddling the collagen as it ain’t working 🙄
It’s not the eye bags she needs to worry about, it’s the wrinkles she’s got at 41!! Ditch the collagen and get on the filler and Botox Georgia 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s not the eye bags she needs to worry about, it’s the wrinkles she’s got at 41!! Ditch the collagen and get on the filler and Botox Georgia 😂
Spot on! She keeps trotting out the line that it’s only the eye bags due to lack of sleep, but it’s nothing of the sort! In this photo you can see the crows feet, the forehead wrinkles, marionette lines and other facial aging. The hollow eyes due to tiredness aren’t helping, but trying to deny aging is ridiculous. The camera doesn’t lie - unless you’re using a filter!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I’m going to sound like a real cow here - she actually looks really really unwell here . Like there is something terribly wrong . I don’t think there is or it would have been documented 🙄 , the excessively skinny size and loose wrinkly skin . Unfortunately Iv seen both my parents very unwell and ultimately pass away from their illnesses and she looks like that , gaunt , that fragile, haunted look that comes with severe illness

Reactions: 5
I think she has some mental health issues, and defo issues with food and people’s body size.
---
She said that collagen is £2.56 per day??? Errr- that’s like nearly £80 a month!!! Who the hell has that kind of money to spend on something that clearly isn’t working? Scammer!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Hahaha this tickled me, there’s definitely beef with someone 🤣
I think people staying in the holiday cottage opposite that bit of grass have complained. She was encouraging them up to her gate too so with the noise and mess the holiday makers probably didn’t like it.

Reactions: 11
Hahaha this tickled me, there’s definitely beef with someone 🤣
She contradicts herself, it’s such a community on the island yet she can’t use that bit of land & even her mum wants rid of the ducks & she couldn’t think of anyone to look after them - yeah amazing community there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She contradicts herself, it’s such a community on the island yet she can’t use that bit of land & even her mum wants rid of the ducks & she couldn’t think of anyone to look after them - yeah amazing community there 🤣
Yeah. Did I hear her say that her dad has said they’re not having any ducks back again either?! 😂
She may well want to “rescue” them, but she doesn’t want them in her own backyard so why should anyone else house them? They’re a nuisance. Should be left in the wild.

Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness . Why does she put these awful colours on 😱 it’s like a little child experimenting with their grannies Avon from the 80s

• Haha
Reactions: 20