Cleanandgleamit #15 Georgia’s off to the Isle of Wight and she’s worried about where she’ll take a s

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just looks clammy. And sun damaged

also, saying she doesn’t know if the old bikini fits anymore - G, you haven’t changed size since primary school - it fits

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saying she won’t cut her hair because Adam likes it long and she “quite” likes it. Ffs grow a pair. If Adam likes long hair let him grow his own hair! I can’t stand it when women allow their personal appearance to be dictated by men - if she fancies trying shorter hair for a change she should bloody well do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Saying she won’t cut her hair because Adam likes it long and she “quite” likes it. Ffs grow a pair. If Adam likes long hair let him grow his own hair! I can’t stand it when women allow their personal appearance to be dictated by men - if she fancies trying shorter hair for a change she should bloody well do it!
I thought the exact same! I'm sure he prefers it clean too but that doesn't seem to bother her.

She'll keep it long so she can keep telling us how long it is due to the collagen 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
2 plus hours at the hairdressers , cut and colour, probably very expensive - and it looks no bloody different 😂 few half hearted curls which will drop within the hour

• Haha
Reactions: 14