Cleanandgleamit #15 Georgia’s off to the Isle of Wight and she’s worried about where she’ll take a s

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bleep doing her leg raises 🙄

If she’d have woken me up from a nap screeching at me like that (@Tamij 😅) I’d have punched her in the bleeping face!
Who on earth is offering to film this melt doing leg raises? Her so called pals need to get her told. This is her whole problem and why she’s such a bleep. Nobody in her life is prepared to be honest with her and tell her the truth. Everyone around her seems to indulge her. She needs telling a few home truths.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I can never find my friends either unless we are all wearing the same tshirt. What a melt. She needs to get off that in bred island more often!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot get over how awful she looked this morning. Her skin is shot to pieces. And not wearing sunscreen and then advertising how burnt she is and the rose water making it magically disappear, is all irresponsible.

Also, evidence that she looks so much older than she is.. when she had the one tampon the other day as an earplug I genuinely thought ‘why does she have a tampon, surely she doesn’t have periods anymore’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

Only going to be 17/18 degrees when she goes home, not the 24 that the mainland are being treated to. She’ll have that yellow coat back on.

Reactions: 13
Don’t think I’ve seen the light up head band thing she bought and treated us too many many times BEFORE IOW…hmm

Reactions: 4
I’m sure we’ll be treated with lots more “alrite Beck? Great innit?” On their journey back tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How bloody selfish was the old blonde woman pushing that lad out the way!!

Reactions: 10
We are going to have weeks of “Im so proud of myself, can’t believe I did so well , see Adam I did do it , so far out of my comfort zone , well done me” 🙄

Reactions: 11
it’s very quiet without her blithering on every 2.6 minutes

Reactions: 7
She will be beside herself not being able to post every 30 seconds about mundane crap

Reactions: 6