Cleanandgleamit #15 Georgia’s off to the Isle of Wight and she’s worried about where she’ll take a s

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has lost her phone or it’s flat she’s probably wondering what to do with her other hand 😂🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
SHES BACK EVERYONE! She’s just posted!
We can all stop worrying now.
Mind you, she obviously hasn’t had her collagen today.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Surely this is some form of cruelty - look at the state of how they have been left 😡
I was just coming to say this. They clearly haven’t been properly cared for while she’s been away. They’re dirty, the water looks filthy as if it hasn’t been changed and they were out of food. That cage hasn’t been cleaned out either, the floor is covered in faeces.

If you’re going to “rescue” ducklings, you’ve no right to leave them alone to wallow in their own filth for days on end just because you’re off on a jolly. Someone may have been topping up the food and water, but they’ve not been kept clean. That’s neglect. Adequate provision should have been made for them.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I thought she said the school were going to have them and look after them while she was away? She needs to decide if she really wants to 'rescue' ducklings, if so then she needs to commit to it, not leave them in squalor for days while she's away, or release them early so she can bugger off to Wimbledon! 😡

Reactions: 10
Oh and we haven't heard how her dad's getting on with the collagen, so if you could update us Georgia, that would be great. Thanks 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_8861.png

Of course they’re loving the fresh water you bleep, it didn’t look like the water that was there had been changed for the 5 days she’s been away!

Oh and Georgia, you’re supposed to declare #ad on your gifted stuff, it’s not difficult 👍🏻

Reactions: 12
Oh and we haven't heard how her dad's getting on with the collagen, so if you could update us Georgia, that would be great. Thanks 👍
Oh yes, before and after pics is what we were promised. Can’t wait!

She’s such a scruffy git - I’d have been unpacked and straight in the shower and hair washed. I bet she’s not showered or even had a thorough wash. Then she’s in bed saying how nice it is to have fresh, clean sheets! What’s the point when your hair and body are dirty from travelling all day 🤢

Reactions: 12
Also while your here Georgia can we have an update on rubys theatre school and when your going to Taylor swift

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she still sleeping? I need to know if she’s going to do the laundry, 6 mile lap around the island and a morning swim? Will she go into the shop today? Have the bathrooms been cleaned? Surely the draining board hasn’t been wiped down yet…I can’t start my day until I know how georgias is going!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Meant to ask if anyone noticed this yesterday, when she was talking about the group who went to the festival? Made herself sound like the loser of the group there! 🤣
Yes! I noticed she said thanks for letting me tag along. It's like she was never invited in the first place.

Reactions: 7
Maybe the house is so clean because Adam’s new “friend” who had a sleep over cleaned it and changed the bedding….. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14