Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scottishsweetie

Ffs, have a day off. Ads when it's her Grandads service 😡 On the day if my nans funeral, I could hardly talk to people nevermind go on Insta.

Reactions: 17

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I come here to say the same! I just can’t deal with this woman! She doesn’t give a shit about her kids does she?
Actions speak louder than words. For all she’s constantly spouting how much she loves having them home and how much she’ll miss them, she demonstrates every time that she really can’t wait to be shot of them and have “her house” back to herself again. I think she’d be even happier if Adam moved out too and just visited occasionally, when she wanted him to.

I would argue that 7.30-8am isn’t a lie in, and she’s made her best endeavours at waking them up with all that racket. Nothing enjoyable about that. Selfish twat.
She absolutely hates them living a normal teenage life!

Admitting you have a shit diet and barely drink any water is not a flex Georgia and no matter how much you tell yourself that the collagen is making your skin look so good is not going to make it true.

Couldn’t possibly go to the theatre this Saturday because her grandad had died yet she can go away for a few nights to Tresco… absolute bull shit as usual! And what the fuck did she look like in that bloody all in one? 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
Are we going on a teeth whitening journey 🤦🏽‍♀️
We just know it’s going to be the best product ever 😑
And I don’t get the need to have isles of silly on clothes
Isn’t that what people did in the 80s when they went to Greece or Spain 😂
---
Another thing
I’m on one today 😂😂
I thought she couldn’t put her mouth round a spoon because the Feel disgusted her
Another pointless story of hers

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Imagine if Adam just fucked off back on the mainland, and both her kids decided not to bother returning after school either.
She would only have herself to blame
And she’d be delighted! Nobody to have to cook for or clean up after, she could just live Groundhog Day on Shitter Island for the rest of her dull, bland life without pesky kids or husband there.

• Haha

Karen826

VIP Member
So they are short staffed and she has to get 2 friends to go in and help. She does fuck all in that shop but arse around filming herself getting height taken fooling around filming the customers and just going her bloody mile for attention. Not to forget all the lying through her crooked teeth selling crap !! She makes my blood boil. Vile money grabbing lazy fake of a woman. I hope and pray hunter and gather stop sending her freebies. Why knowone can see through her disgusting character just baffles me😡

Holly1977

VIP Member
How can she not know what her kids are doing - it’s not like she’s doing anything else !! They should be top of her list of priorities. Also shows what Ruby thinks of her mum if she wants to leave even earlier and miss her birthday completely

Foreverfalcons

Chatty Member
She's making me howl saying next week is going to be HER busiest time of the year! She does bugger all, apart from getting in the way and filming the customers, the others do the actual work. She is very 'childlike' in a lot of ways and those around her just enable her which doesn't help.

Holly1977

VIP Member
She sees a distorted view doesn’t she ! The sea looks nice and calm if you can see past the piles of rubbish and junk . From every window all there is to
see is a tiny snippet of sea and piles of junk like a scrap yard .
The teeth 😭 her teeth are truely horrendous! Huge tombstones , massively overcrowded - definitely get their dental issues from mummy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
Those stories in the pub tonight. She’s always on the outside watching everyone else having fun, never seems to be in on it herself. Whether that’s because they ignore her when she’s filming them, and she’s always filming them, who knows? Surely nobody wants to be on camera when they’re getting pissed with their mates, knowing that it’s going to be posted on Instagram.

Her sister looked like she was having a blast, and Davina was having a great time. With Georgia it seemed forced and put on for show.
Totally agree....I never understand her, she literally misses out being "in the moment " cos she's too busy filming. It's all so forced and fake with her. Even in the shop filming it's her looking at the camera filming herself trying to show us look how fun we are etc. Same as the pub...just put your phone down Georgia and have some actual in the moment fun that isn't going to be plastered over the gram. Her life is so tedious with the constant filming. I always wonder how she cleans properly whilst always filming. 🤔 🤣
---
On the mainland if someone kept buying you drinks on a night out most people would assume they are flirting possibly want to have their wicked way 😉 not on the islands though!
Can't get flirting on the island 🙄 🤣

• Haha

Foreverfalcons

Chatty Member
Looks like a proper mum - doesn’t act like one though!
Looks like an (office) worker - doesn't act like one! 🤣
---
How much has Adam spent on her for this birthday and it wasn't even a special one! A new Apple watch, 2 nights away, a jumper, a playsuit or some such crap and she has a new ring but didn't say who bought her that. So quit pleading poverty you scamming madam, you're obviously rolling in it - she drives me mad saying how much it costs to travel to the mainland - well move then if it's such a drain on your (un)limited resources! And leave the bloody ducks nest alone - stop drawing attention to it you daft mare! No wonder mum has wandered off with her bloody nosing all the time 😡

• Angry

Karen826

VIP Member
Hasn’t left the shop alllllll day , however she was still at home at 10:30 and she had left by 4:10- not a full days work Georgia!!
She did nothing in the shop but stand and film herself and the other girls whilst they did all the work. I get the impression "Dav" isnt overly keen on the little skank! Has the cheek to criticise Davs work saying hers its better. No it was a slap dash attempt that wasnt done right🙄
All this so called excitement is not for the event its coz all she is seeing is dollar signs flashing in her brain. She will do nothing next weekend by stand and film everyone else doing the work. Im gutted i missed the the falling of the bike scenario. No doubt it was storied for attention.
I see she is still banging on about those poor fucks and saying she is going to look for them.
Leave them alone you selfish cruel bitch of a woman. You have no right to those beautiful birds and are just so stupid and uneducated. All for content on your pathetic page! Grow up and act your age instead of a 5 year old.
Oh and your skin looks bloody awful and no different with that expensive shit that you just hate throwing down your throat🙄

Karen826

VIP Member
God i could slap that disgusting face of hers! Leaving the gate open on purpose so the ducks come in then moaning about them shitting and coming back and shes no time for them. Anything for pathetic content. Those poor ducks dont know if they are coming or going with that cruel bitch.
Wish someone would tell her to leave them alone. She only feeds them for content. All this silly counting them every day too is just pathetic!
As for her and Adam...just a pathetic pair of immature idiots who are not in the least bit funny. I would be highly embarrassed if i had parents like those two. They must both be delighted to get back to the mainland away from their selfish freak of a mother!

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
She’s really annoyed me this morning (well she always annoys me!). She was told to rest, she didn’t, so last night she was in pain. This morning she wants to swim and climb on the shed to clean the windows yet if she’s in more pain she’ll expect the hospital to sort her out. Yet she hasn’t followed any advice they’ve given her 😡

• Angry

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
She actually makes me ill
She must smell horrendous
No way in the world is she ocd
Has to wipe the washing machine out
Has to mop the floor before she can relax
Why not be ocd about having a shower
& actually ironing your clothes when you “work” in a clothes store
Can’t cope 😂😂

spongey

VIP Member
I didn't like how close she went to the nest whilst the duck was on it. She could see where the duck was and didn't need to go that close? Would that have made Mummy duck feel threatened possibly? Who knows.
Yes but you're just a nasty troll for even commenting on it. How dare you care about an animal's wellbeing. Georgia knows best 🙄