Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MinnieMaus for this fantastic thread title!

Miss Recreation (cheers Adam šŸ¤£) now has more staff than any other business on Scilly, so has even more free time to devote her to such crucial things as:
hoovering, mopping, moaning, laundry, moaning, swimming, feeding the ducks, fannying about with makeup, moaning, cycling round the island, taking collagen shots, more moaning, etc.
All the while filming herself. Itā€™s a skill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I found this really cruel this morning. She keeps the duck food there purely for her own convenience, she needs to move it. The ducks know itā€™s there so theyā€™ll keep coming back. I hope they tit all over her path.

On a lighter note. Sheā€™s looking lovely this morningā€¦ nice and clammy šŸ¤¢ The sweat was dripping off her face. Bet she doesnā€™t wash before she gets on with anything.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I found this really cruel this morning. She keeps the duck food there purely for her own convenience, she needs to move it. The ducks know itā€™s there so theyā€™ll keep coming back. I hope they tit all over her path.

On a lighter note. Sheā€™s looking lovely this morningā€¦ nice and clammy šŸ¤¢ The sweat was dripping off her face. Bet she doesnā€™t wash before she gets on with anything.
Does she realise that clammy, sweaty skin isn't the same as hydrated skin?! She's obviously getting confused šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

Reactions: 11
Itā€™s a really scruffy area isnā€™t it . All round the side and back of the house is so dilapidated and the bit outside with the railings round it looks like a ropey area of a rough estate

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Surely if her 'premium' collagen was so good at hydrating your body, she wouldn't still have such dried up, crusty lips :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like to think Adam reads this and is having a good chuckle at the fact heā€™s actually got a thread title on a thread about his wife
Hopefully Simon is on here too šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely if her 'premium' collagen was so good at hydrating your body, she wouldn't still have such dried up, crusty lips :rolleyes:
It wouldnā€™t just work on her hands, thatā€™s not how the body works. Her old tortoise neck would be loads better, and as you say her revolting lips would see a difference too. Itā€™s all lies and trickery.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Noticed the egg chair has been left out all winter uncovered with the solar lights all broken . Sheā€™s not very good at looking after things is she . It could have been covered or stored away

Reactions: 10
Was thinking how awful it must be to live near this family. With the loud music and singing every night, and the constant ā€œAdam, ADAMMMMMā€ and now ducks going past the neighbour's front door every day shitting on the path.
It must be like living near the Clampets.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tell us again how good the brushes are from younique! šŸ˜… With half of the brush hairs on your face whilst you're flogging all this tit!
How embarrassing.
I bleeping detest that snout up shot we get on the daily. Makes us see her for the snooty cow she is. Nobody, not one other person, who I see showing mascara online, feels the need to give such a hideous camera angle.

Reactions: 7
Itā€™s nice that sheā€™s done loads of fun stuff and spent loads of time with her kids this Easter holidays šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„

Reactions: 13