Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
Prefers to go for a swim than spend a few hours with her son - says it all really
I thought same.....pretending to be upset when at the airport with him yet minute there's a delay.....poof. ...she's off home without him to flog tat to strangers and hoover.....that shows how much she's upset #not

If that was me I'd want to get a cuppa (or HoT choklit 🤣) at the airport and have that extra hour chatting to him not buggering off! All fake, she can't wait to get rid so she can hoover at 6am and less laundry #MOtherOfTheYear

Attachments

Reactions: 16

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I had to laugh at this. Of course he thinks the house feels like a military camp! The kid never gets a few minutes peace before she’s nagging at him to get up, get dressed, tidy up, make his bed, walk the dog, get outside… as long as he’s not in her way.

It’s all very well saying how much she misses him when he’s away, but the second he’s home she can’t wait to get him out of the house again. Actions speak louder than words. He’ll be growing up to resent her.

Attachments

Elmoo

VIP Member
With her reaction to pain I often wonder if the kids are adopted 🫣 she didn’t push them out surely 😆😆

• Haha

Holly1977

VIP Member
How can she wear the same clothes , she’s no idea about hygiene at all 🤢🤢
Straight out of bed and puts the white T-shirt on - no wash first . Dog walk/ ducks , house work , 60 sit ups , cycle to the pool and back . Saying it’s boiling outside . Still no change of top . Wears the same thing to work . She must absolutely reek .

Attachments

• Sick

Elmoo

VIP Member
INCredible - I vom when she says that
So incredible that adam is in a jumper
It’s 14 degrees there. 10 degrees cooler than here - FUCK OFF

• Heart

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
I see she's now back peddling about her food shaming Issy.....stories today shows how fake Georgia is and perhaps having a cheeky read on here saying how rude she was for food shaming that poor girl. Now saying she loves how much Issy enjoys food. Stop with the fakeness, we see through you

What the actual fuck has she just said about Izzy this morning? Fuck off Georgia you dickhead.
She obviously has an opinion on what the girl looks like in relation to the amount of food she eats. She couldn’t have made it any clearer. What Georgia doesn’t understand is that this is perfectly normal and healthy - and when you’re on holiday you treat yourself a bit more. She’s made me so angry with her backhanded compliments this morning.
I’d much rather look like Izzy than a pre pubescent boy!! Izzy’s got a great figure.

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but she’s away for a birthday weekend & still 14 links today
If I was Adam I’d bin her phone
She’s such a nob honestly 😡

• Heart

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Those stories in the pub tonight. She’s always on the outside watching everyone else having fun, never seems to be in on it herself. Whether that’s because they ignore her when she’s filming them, and she’s always filming them, who knows? Surely nobody wants to be on camera when they’re getting pissed with their mates, knowing that it’s going to be posted on Instagram.

Her sister looked like she was having a blast, and Davina was having a great time. With Georgia it seemed forced and put on for show.

The audacity of her mocking Adam for taking photos when she’s constantly got her phone in her hand filming shite for the gram! She’s one annoying cunt and if I was her family I’d shove that phone up her fucking arse!

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
Is the way she films and bawls at Aaaaaaddddaaàmm supposed to be funny? She is so rude and they have the weirdest relationship...more like annoying brother and sister 🙄