Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spongey

VIP Member
Is she seriously moaning that she never has time to do anything for herself? As she's on the way up for a horse ride...

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
Thing is
I don’t feel sorry for her one bit
All she does is go on how hard done by she is but let’s be honest
She’s never had to struggle
She doesn’t work
She does fuck all
Never heard her worry about paying a bill or cost of living etc
Her only worry is travel & even then she’ll put crocodile tears on but reality she’ll be glad to see the back of the kids so she can hoover 1st thing in a morning
She’s a vile woman

ps moaning about Joe nicking her mini eggs
He’s a kid ffs he should have treats not her 😡

• Heart

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for the woman who’s shoulders she was on
Imagine the smell if she didn’t get time for a lip splash 🤮
Sorry 😂

• Sick
  • Haha

longtimenosey

Me me me, that’s all I’ve heard today. I did it, I did it. Shouldn’t you be with your family today rather than on the gram and moaning about your husband doing what ‘normal’ family do at a wake?

Reactions: 18
She’s such an arrogant cunt. The way she said ‘I know people will be saying how can you post ads after your grandads service. Well I say piss off’ just smacked of how so self unaware she is!

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
I didn't like how close she went to the nest whilst the duck was on it. She could see where the duck was and didn't need to go that close? Would that have made Mummy duck feel threatened possibly? Who knows.
I got a response about the nest disturbance so am guessing she's now been told hence the troll comment. Stupid bint still isn't staying away though.....does she not realise nest disturbance isn't just about taking the eggs.

I've got screenshot now of today's disturbance so that'll get sent off. Georgia if you read here and we know you do.......I'm not a troll I just need to educate you! Stay away from the nests with your screeching voice and bloody phone!!!! Go film that performing seal of a husband instead!

• Heart

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
So tagging theatre royal Plymouth and kicking off on instagram got her the refund for those tickets! And she clearly knew the terms and conditions about using the refund process as she clearly states they asked her who had died. Grandad isn’t classed as immediate family hence why she was not entitled . I wonder if someone asking for a refund of her shitty iOS tops gets the same treatment, although given the state of them on the pre loved site I doubt they do 😡
I’m pretty sure her Grandad wasn’t due to go to the Theatre! She’s used his death as an excuse to get a refund because she forgot that Ruby was going away, I stand by it. She’s a disgrace.

dorisboris

Those cushions are fucking awful - well guess that matches the rest of the house.
The Hollister jumper looks like tat that she flogs in her shop but she says she doesn’t wear those jumpers but will wear a Hollister one?!!!! Make it make sense you weirdo 🙄
Can’t ruin her cistern but happy to try & ruin Tat’s - what an arsehole

Tamij

VIP Member
Tell me you’ve had a complaint about duck noise without telling me you’ve had a complaint about duck noise.

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
She absolutely did not need to begin vacuuming this morning just because it was after 9am. If you can’t hear your guests up and about it’s because they’re still in bed, probably asleep. What a selfish selfish woman!
On the very day of her grandad’s funeral as well. She should have much better things to do.

• Angry
Her saying this morning I’m going to try and fit a ride in and actually try and do something for myself for once

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she’s trolling herself at this stage

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Omg 5.15 and she hasn’t sat down since the boat came in at 1 something… 🤦‍♀️ That’s only 4 hours being busy. How would she cope doing a full shift in a proper job? She’s such a lightweight and bloody useless.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Imagine being Davina, and coming into the shop on your day off before the busiest week of the year, only for Georgia to go home to have a ‘pit splash’ 🤢 (just jump in the fucking shower you disgusting specimen, it would take minutes), and then piss about filming herself banging on about eye shadow and collagen.

• Sick
  • Angry

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
If you want to feel sick
Listen to her troughing the chips
She’s disgusting
Anything to put a link on
Smol
Hoover
Neat x 427363838
Hoover
Tortoise neck enhancer collagen
Shit make up that doesn’t work x 173639362777
Neals yard
Younique
Hoover
Swan air fryer
Hunter & gather which she thinks shit now but anything to make a quid
Soon be back to mayas dog food & itch again
Sorry she annoys me can you tell 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
And she wanted Joan’s friend to go back saying how a-may-zing the gawgus isles of Silly are 🙄, all he’s gonna remember is getting woken up by the ducks and hoover each morning, playing darts with the old
Men and dodging Joan’s weird mum who talks to her phone *all* day and keeps nosing around in their bedroom complaining of their smell 💁🏻‍♀️
When she absolutely reeks herself 🤢
---
Correct me if I’m wrong but the reason she can’t go to the Theatre isn’t the family death at all, rather the fact that R is going on the DOE that Georgia forgot all about?

If that is the case then she’s sunk to a new low banging on about the death and trying to shame the Theatre for it.

Last edited:
  • Angry