Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Yes it’ll be frame after frame of a load of Hooray Henry’s getting in the way of these ‘gigs’ she’s trying to film to show us, all wearing their pullovers slung casually over their shoulders.
And definitely a rendition of Mustang Sally at the end.
Izzy was definitely there last summer.
Don’t forget ol’ Mick penning a xenophobic poem to put up in the board outside the shop. Because, you know, he’s hilarious and the visitors from other nations just love it 🥴
---
Charlotte did a bunk 🧐🧐
She probably got sick of Georgia taking the piss out of her accent / Northerness / non-posh ways… Which Georgia will have found a novelty because she’s had such a sheltered existence and is generally a cunt.

Reactions: 16

Justwatching1

I thought ducklings needed their mum for warmth and waterproofing from the oils in her feathers, and will the other ducks accept them without their mum, I feel sad about the whole situation

• Sad

Holly1977

VIP Member
It’s a really scruffy area isn’t it . All round the side and back of the house is so dilapidated and the bit outside with the railings round it looks like a ropey area of a rough estate

• Heart

Computer says no

Chatty Member
So tagging theatre royal Plymouth and kicking off on instagram got her the refund for those tickets! And she clearly knew the terms and conditions about using the refund process as she clearly states they asked her who had died. Grandad isn’t classed as immediate family hence why she was not entitled . I wonder if someone asking for a refund of her shitty iOS tops gets the same treatment, although given the state of them on the pre loved site I doubt they do 😡

• Angry

Tamij

VIP Member
If anyone hasn't been following her for previous gig weekends, don't get your hopes up. Her stories are literally the exact same, there are just a few more people in the shop and she talks about it A LOT. We may be treated to her dad's band performing on the quay if we're lucky 😬but it's mainly just people going back and forth on boats and small crowds of people cheering.

I've followed her for years and I've never seen that Issy woman, am I missing something?
Yes it’ll be frame after frame of a load of Hooray Henry’s getting in the way of these ‘gigs’ she’s trying to film to show us, all wearing their pullovers slung casually over their shoulders.
And definitely a rendition of Mustang Sally at the end.
Izzy was definitely there last summer.

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I think it’s hilarious that the other lass finds it preferable to deliver parcels than to work for Georgia in her shop! Speaks volumes.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Why does she think Hollister clothing is so fantastic? Correct me if I’m wrong, but I always thought the brand was aimed at young people (early twenties and teens), not 42 year old saddos.

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
You know whats coming folks......she's stamping her foot as hard as she can because she's not used to things not going her way. Daddy steps in and makes it go away only this time he can't as its not something on the island that her rude family run, therefore have no control.

She should have read the small print and to belittle the company for asking to see a DC, that's standard practice in a claim. It's not being insensitive or uncaring, it's because she's making a legal claim and needs to show documents. The tagging of the theatre is just embarrassing and crass of her. They have no control over a third party and to insinuate its all their fault is unfair and rude.

She's a rude awful person for creating this narrative for the theatre.

• Angry

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Bet Danny can’t wait 😂

Why does she always type women instead of woman? It really gets in my tits!

She’s really showing herself up on those videos at the festival thing she’s at. Absolutely no idea to behave in a social setting!
She’s such a munter with the faces she pulls, her poor personal hygiene, dirty habits and sweaty, stinking, ugly feet. How anyone can stand to be around her I’ll never know.

She’s so out of place at that festival, shouting out everything that’s available as if she’s never seen a food stall before. It’s as though her pals have brought their nanna along… cringing 😬

• Haha
IMG_7654.png

Not whinging… not much you’re not 🙄

Poor Princess Georgia didn’t leave the shop until ten past force this afternoon. Boo fucking hoo! Some of us have been up since 5, out the house since 6 and didn’t get back in again tonight until gone 6.30. She wouldn’t know a decent days work if it smacked her in the face!

• Haha

spongey

VIP Member
I just need to know WHO is buying these beauty boxes when she literally shows herself packing them up on her grotty office floor with her wet dog lying over the packaging? It's so unhygienic 😩

Holly1977

VIP Member
She hasn’t got them because she has nowhere to put them after the obvious bollocking that she’s not addressed but clearly had

Holly1977

VIP Member
Why does she get the bedding off before they’ve even left the house . It’s like “get out - let’s make everything as if you don’t exist”

• Heart

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Fuck that!! Give me 3 nights in Benidorm any day!!
Why would you risk going somewhere where you can’t guarantee you’d even be able to buy food or get a table in a restaurant!
And have ducks quacking outside your bedroom window at 5.30 each morning, and Georgia screeching at them to be quiet 🤣

• Haha

Elmoo

VIP Member
Things I don’t need to hear from G this morning:

bosh/boshing
Spit
Fanny flutter 🤢🤢
Adding pick an mix to that list 🙄
---
What the actual fuck has she just said about Izzy this morning? Fuck off Georgia you dickhead.
She obviously has an opinion on what the girl looks like in relation to the amount of food she eats. She couldn’t have made it any clearer. What Georgia doesn’t understand is that this is perfectly normal and healthy - and when you’re on holiday you treat yourself a bit more. She’s made me so angry with her backhanded compliments this morning.
Absolutely disgusting. Her whole attitude towards food is beyond a joke

Reactions: 15