Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spongey

VIP Member
Had to laugh at her saying someone famous came in the minute she stepped out the shop... she's hardly in that bloody shop 😂 she'd already been sitting out on the bank and then lounging in the egg chair so it was hardly a coincidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

spongey

VIP Member
She must be making a pretty penny to willingly put herself through this on camera everyday, she haaaates it! 🤣

Screenshot_20240429_232157_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240429_232223_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240429_232305_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240429_232333_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240429_232529_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240429_232557_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Loustafford

VIP Member
I don’t get why she went there, she did nothing different than she would while she was at home! Still walking miles, swimming, minimal food and ads every 5 minutes…pointless if you ask me!

Shelps

This morning I was thinking there could be nothing more tedious than Georgia banging on about the gig weekend. Then she filmed it. Even more tedious. Surely the only people interested, are actually there 🙄

• Haha

Foreverfalcons

Chatty Member
It's bloody annoyed me she's got that refund, she said it was only because of the post she did- we know that Georgia, you basically bullied the money out of the theatre and more fool them for giving in. Now she's begging for a freebie hotel at Heathrow 😡, I bet she'd have no problem staying at The Atrium and travelling to the airport early if it was a freebie. These tw*ts have no shame!

• Angry
She posted that she’s going to miss Jowan like crazy - but not enough to spend his last couple of days at home with him. Mind, I’m sure he’s had a better time without her constant moaning, and telling him to get off his Xbox and out of the house.
Was about to say the same thing! Will miss him like crazy but has spent the last 2 weeks shoving him out of the house at every minute possible & goes away the last wkend he's home but you are right. He's prob enjoyed it while she's been away.....

Reactions: 17

Karenharte17

Chatty Member
Which normal person would admit that tho?
She has thousands of followers & stupid companies that send her stuff & who she works for
Why would you
---
Just going back to her marriage
There’s just nothing there
Could you imagine them actually having sex 😂
Missionary id guess & her screeching
Aadddammmmm hurry up I want to watch towie 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
Cage rattled today by someone messaging her. I don't agree with people sending nasty messages to anyone, even if they are a lying pain in the arse but notice how she never shares the actual message. Who says it's nasty and horrible? It might be someone calling her out on her lying posts but she just goes for the narrative of talking about trolls etc to take the heat off what the actual message said.

As I said I certainly don't agree with nasty messages and if it was horrid I would post it and name and shame to bring awareness to real trolls (not people just with differing opinions to hers, thats not trolling Georgia!) BUT she never does as that would no doubt expose the lies she's probably been called out for. As she said, she'll set her army on to finding out who and what the person does, isn't that just as bad?

Needs to be called out for how she put filters on make up oics or how she don't #ad when promoting that annoying shop or Davs travel business. Or begging for freebies or stealing ducklings or lying about the Collagen results.....the list could go on and on.....

hollydollydaydream

What a sad pathetic life. She’s living on “Adrenalin” today. Why??? Why??? Because there’s been more than 5 people in the shop. She really does live a tragic life if that makes her “live on Adrenalin”. I can’t get over how giddy she gets for 3 slightly busy days??? It’s like she’s at the Great Yorkshire Show or something. Not 2 cruise ships and some Dutch popping into the shop cos there’s absolutely nothing else on St Mary’s apart from the co-op!!!!!

• Haha

Holly1977

VIP Member
Hasn’t left the shop alllllll day , however she was still at home at 10:30 and she had left by 4:10- not a full days work Georgia!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Loustafford

VIP Member
She’s not hungry so she’s hoping no one else is 😬 most people need a bit more than a couple of sandwiches and chicken skewers to keep them going!
Also she did so well giving her speech the next story had to be an add 🙄 Christ woman have a day off

spongey

VIP Member
She’s barely worn that sling in her stories.
it’ll never fix properly if she doesn’t do as the medics advise, which will put an end to her old lady breast stroke.
Even when she does wear it, she's got it like this 💀

Screenshot_20240421_020431_Instagram.jpg

Also, I don't know about you guys but I feel like if I injured myself so badly that I passed out, my first thought when I came round would be to get medical help, not open my phone to update my Instagram followers.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
What the actual fuck has she just said about Izzy this morning? Fuck off Georgia you dickhead.
She obviously has an opinion on what the girl looks like in relation to the amount of food she eats. She couldn’t have made it any clearer. What Georgia doesn’t understand is that this is perfectly normal and healthy - and when you’re on holiday you treat yourself a bit more. She’s made me so angry with her backhanded compliments this morning.
The fucking nerve of her! Izzy is a beautiful Girl, not something Georgia is or has ever been, without sounding like a complete bitch I mean it. G is genuinely an unattractive Woman facially and particularly body wise.

• Heart