Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamij

VIP Member
Thread suggestion; Georgia’s off to the Isle of Wight, and she’s worried about where she’ll take a shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Foreverfalcons

I don't agree with messaging these twits direct but is she really that surprised when she's such a patronising, condescending cow? Clean the plug hole Adam, clean the plug hole, have you cleaned the plug hole - and repeat! Oh well done Adam, I'm impressed - sarky b*tch but still had to find a tiny bit to clean, because no one does it like St Georgia! As for saying he's disgusting playing around with the tea towel - I'll tell you what is disgusting Miss Perfect - it's doing killer steps, cycling miles, sweating all night and NOT showering! Honestly I don't know how she does it, and I can't understand why someone doesn't have a word with her because she must stink. She spends a fortune on all that skincare and make up, and yet her personal hygiene is non existent - she makes my skin crawl.

longtimenosey

She will wear the most ridiculous oversized sunglasses that make her look a complete knob, wear mis-matched clothes and all the while saying ‘I don’t care’ but is suddenly vain when it comes to a helmet that can save her life? Make it make sense 🤦‍♀️ Georgia you look like a knob in a daily basis, the helmet can only improve things
---
No vanity here 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Quite honestly, she ought to consider changing those awful digestive biscuit brown carpets to something a bit less threadbare.
The fact that they’re the carpets and sofa from when it was a guest house literally turns my stomach 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
I'm still confused as to how she had a table booked at her favourite restaurant in Scilly tonight, as well as theatre tickets in Plymouth? 🤔 did she ever intend to go to that show?
I think they double booked with the "romantic" birthday trip and realised it clashed with her theatre trip so used the death as an excuse to get out of it. She's a piece of work and is more annoying by the day. She'll be wailing when her son goes back but yet leaves him to pop round the corner to Tesco ( sorry I know it's Tresco but I can't help calling it Tesco purely for my own amusement😁 )

• Haha

spongey

VIP Member
I can't believe none of her followers have got the hint about sending her duck food yet. They had 3 days on bread and today she finally has a bucket but kept emphasising that it was "only a little one"

Come on guys, pull your finger out... Georgia can't afford to buy duck food!

• Haha

mrsshim62

Ooeerrr! My second post today!! Just watched a live on Insta with a much respected beauty journalist and an experienced GP, doing a Q&A. When asked if liquid collagen was beneficial, they both burst out laughing!! Apparently under no circumstances has there been any scientifically proven data to back these collagen claims up! Decided to Google ”best liquid collagen” - who’s number one?? Tattlers I give you “Hunter and Gatherer”!! I think it was voted number one because of the taste as there is, now we know, no other benefit!! Backed the wrong horse Georgina!!

• Haha

hollydollydaydream

“Gig weekend” count mention today alone is 60 billion times….im sure she reads here and is genuinely actually now taking the piss with it. “Aaaaddddaaam…do you want Gig weekend pasta with spinach for your tea???”

• Haha

Holly1977

VIP Member
8 oclock here - husband up and out for work, no work for me today , three teens in bed asleep with it being half term . I’m having a nice cup of tea . Yes housework to do , can it wait - yes absolutely. They are asleep and I’m not selfish!

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
Shall we have a competition to see how any times she says "gig weekend" over the next week? Honestly Georgia it's not Henley calm down love 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Holly1977

VIP Member
Anyone else think she had to go back today because she made a huge fuss at the little hospital yesterday .
Is she a little bit ….well..simple ? Of course she needs a hat on !! I’m not sure how she can be worrying how she looks, she looks pretty ridiculous the majority of the time !

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Surprised she didn’t say the bloke was buying her drinks because of the collagen and how amazing and wrinkle free she looks 🙄

• Haha

Tamij

VIP Member
Was thinking how awful it must be to live near this family. With the loud music and singing every night, and the constant “Adam, ADAMMMMM” and now ducks going past the neighbour's front door every day shitting on the path.
It must be like living near the Clampets.

• Haha

Loustafford

VIP Member
Does it really cost this much to go to scilly for a week 😲
Fuck that!! Give me 3 nights in Benidorm any day!!
Why would you risk going somewhere where you can’t guarantee you’d even be able to buy food or get a table in a restaurant!