Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor dog having to wait to be let out in between hoovering and kitchen cleaning. She literally just wanted to go outside, why did she have to wait, she looked so sad. Georgia obviously dislikes her, she only ever says “she’s so cute” 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
That poor dog having to wait to be let out in between hoovering and kitchen cleaning. She literally just wanted to go outside, why did she have to wait, she looked so sad. Georgia obviously dislikes her, she only ever says “she’s so cute” 😡
She doesnt deserve that dog - shes a frickin idiot and she makes my bloody boil !!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The dog likes being outside in the rain?? Maya didn’t have a choice , the door was shut and she had been put outside!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Ah she’s so happy the gullible followers spent money on her tit shop
Look how happy she is ooohhh have you spent up 😡
She annoys me so much
Another thing
Most normal people know skincare is
Cleanse or double cleanse, tone, moisturise then serum
Not
I’ve just washed my face, skin boost moisturise
She’s absolutely clueless

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I just had a little chuckle to myself. When she bangs on about going swimming every day and how good she feels after doing 50 lengths, or whatever……I just imagined she was going full on front crawl, swimming cap and goggles, nose clip, powering through the water doing tumble turns etc.
I’ve just remembered when she got someone to take a video of her swimming on holiday somewhere, and she was doing “old lady swimming” breaststroke and not getting her face in the water. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just had a little chuckle to myself. When she bangs on about going swimming every day and how good she feels after doing 50 lengths, or whatever……I just imagined she was going full on front crawl, swimming cap and goggles, nose clip, powering through the water doing tumble turns etc.
I’ve just remembered when she got someone to take a video of her swimming on holiday somewhere, and she was doing “old lady swimming” breaststroke and not getting her face in the water. 😂😂😂
It’s also a tiny little pool so her lengths are probably less than a width of a normal one

Reactions: 9
Big difference between someone saying (with a filter) that their skin feels amazing and actually looking amazing. Worn leather looks better than your skin Georgia!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would argue that 7.30-8am isn’t a lie in, and she’s made her best endeavours at waking them up with all that racket. Nothing enjoyable about that. Selfish twit.
She absolutely hates them living a normal teenage life!

Admitting you have a tit diet and barely drink any water is not a flex Georgia and no matter how much you tell yourself that the collagen is making your skin look so good is not going to make it true.

Reactions: 17
Wasn't there a study a few years ago that confirmed that teenagers do need more sleep due to the changes in their body?

7.30 isn't a lie in for people who have to go to work, I don't know why she gets up so early when she doesn't do anything and starts work after 10 (let's be honest it's usually 11 before she gets to the shop.

I've started swimming recently as I'm trying to lose weight and last week did 1.25 km in half an hour breast stroke. I was pleased with that it being the second time I've swum other than on holiday since I was a child. I did the breast stroke but also put my head under the water. I couldn't imagine swimming and not having a proper shower after.

Reactions: 11
Wasn't there a study a few years ago that confirmed that teenagers do need more sleep due to the changes in their body?

7.30 isn't a lie in for people who have to go to work, I don't know why she gets up so early when she doesn't do anything and starts work after 10 (let's be honest it's usually 11 before she gets to the shop.

I've started swimming recently as I'm trying to lose weight and last week did 1.25 km in half an hour breast stroke. I was pleased with that it being the second time I've swum other than on holiday since I was a child. I did the breast stroke but also put my head under the water. I couldn't imagine swimming and not having a proper shower after.
Did you shave your legs and armpits in the public shower though?! And tell half the internet about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did you shave your legs and armpits in the public shower though?! And tell half the internet about it?
No I dry off and go home to shower like a normal person who doesn't want to be naked in public.

Also I get waxed but you can't get waxed on the island (unless the beautician happens to be over visiting family)
---
Why is she always so greasy?
Because she showers once a week normally at the swimming pool...

• Sick
Reactions: 11
8 oclock here - husband up and out for work, no work for me today , three teens in bed asleep with it being half term . I’m having a nice cup of tea . Yes housework to do , can it wait - yes absolutely. They are asleep and I’m not selfish!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.