Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same tit different day etc is because that’s what she chooses to do, surely she’s not expecting sympathy 🙄

Reactions: 9
She hasn’t got them because she has nowhere to put them after the obvious bollocking that she’s not addressed but clearly had

Reactions: 16
I feel like she’s shoehorned even more ads in than usual today. Every spare moment she squeezed in a mention of something - and that BPerfect ad was dreadful, she clearly knows nowt about the products but was trying to talk about them with authority, it was embarrassing.
Anyway, I was wondering if she’s after the extra cash for some reason? It was just really noticeable today.

Reactions: 10
Oh here we go snatching the ducklings 🤬🤬🤬 she needs to let nature be.
No I think she’s paving the way to get out of it this year. She couldn’t cope with all that duck tit last year, the constant feeding, cleaning, changing their dirty “wahhhhrta” etc.
Marge’s ducklings will all have miraculously been snatched by the gulls come the end of the week, you’ll see.

Reactions: 13
So many people are flogging BPerfect and a lot of them are younger and better at it than her 🙄
Not that I’ve ever bought BPerfect, or ever will, but I always think their stuff looks aimed at the teens / twenties market? And a bit trashy 🙈

Reactions: 3
Not that I’ve ever bought BPerfect, or ever will, but I always think their stuff looks aimed at the teens / twenties market? And a bit trashy 🙈
Same, it’s on my very long list of items I would never buy due to these people getting freebies. Emma mattresses, Hello fresh, Estrid razors etc 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She needs to bore off with the ducks and just leave nature to it. Yeah it’s horrible but that’s life unfortunately and it means that the Island won’t be overrun with them.

Reactions: 10
On her sisters stories - the bingo was a child’s bingo event - for children , great to support it but her husband and son had to explain how to do a bingo line aimed at children 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like she’s shoehorned even more ads in than usual today. Every spare moment she squeezed in a mention of something - and that BPerfect ad was dreadful, she clearly knows nowt about the products but was trying to talk about them with authority, it was embarrassing.
Anyway, I was wondering if she’s after the extra cash for some reason? It was just really noticeable today.
I think she's seen a huge drop in custom with Younique, compared to the Body Shop. She knows it's over priced and tries to justify it by saying how high end it is. If I'm spending that sort of money on make up (which I never would) then I definitely wouldn't be buying it online, I want to see the product and test it in store. Body Shop really sold itself, she didn't have to do much. I also think people are seeing through the sale talk too, one minute BS is the bees knees, wouldn't use anything else blah blah, the next it's all Younique and Neals Yard - not everyone is gullible Georgia!

I think she's seen a huge drop in custom with Younique, compared to the Body Shop. She knows it's over priced and tries to justify it by saying how high end it is. If I'm spending that sort of money on make up (which I never would) then I definitely wouldn't be buying it online, I want to see the product and test it in store. Body Shop really sold itself, she didn't have to do much. I also think people are seeing through the sale talk too, one minute BS is the bees knees, wouldn't use anything else blah blah, the next it's all Younique and Neals Yard - not everyone is gullible Georgia!
Makeup lasts ages as well, so people buy it once but don’t restock every couple of weeks or bulk buy, like they do with skincare and body products that perhaps the whole family use. She can’t be getting the volume of repeat sales with Younique. Especially as you tend to mix makeup with other brands so it lasts even longer.

Reactions: 5
Oh god the constant begging for a freebie holiday to that resort....Georgia please just stop you are embarrassing yourself. It didn't look that great anyway!

I wouldn't have her life for anything. The constant begging...... for duck food, choklit 🤭 and basically anything. It's so cringe and the constant filming the same tit day in day out. How she cleans with one hand I don't know! It must take her twice as long. The constant filming on any social occasion pretending its THE best is also just embarrassing. Just put your phone down, forget insta and have a good time!

I'm already over the IOW thing as she'll be insufferable about camping but know doubt it'll all be "incredible" or aaaammmmmaaaaazzzzing even if it's tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Omg I've just watched a few more dots of doom (pinched that phrase from the legendary Mario threads IYKYK 🤣🫣🫢) I think I've bingoed myself as here she goes with the claims of NY curing medical conditions. What happened to the BS claims Georgia? 🤔 Now you claiming NY is the best for conditions. Irritating when these instahuns do this. Remember when she got messages from people saying the BS stuff was curing all sorts of ailments? And now here she is, never mentions psoriasis does she because NY don't do a miracle curing ginger shampoo. She's nuts she really is and people fall for her lies!!!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.