Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she not know about society girls being presented to the queen?
How embarrassing for her family

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do t understand how she can not have a drink of water or juice or anything throughout the day. No wonder she’s so wrinkly. She’s severely dehydrated.

Reactions: 8
I do t understand how she can not have a drink of water or juice or anything throughout the day. No wonder she’s so wrinkly. She’s severely dehydrated.
She’ll end up with kidney problems, and all sorts of other complications further down the line.

Reactions: 4
She has one frothy hot chocolate and one 15ml shot of liquid collagen. That is her liquid intake for the day 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I clearly live under a rock. I didn’t even know this was a thing!!
Also watching it on her iPad. What about all the fuckery we had with the bedroom tv?
To be fair I don’t think it’s been that long since they introduced advertising. I know, she had that bloody Sky puck and then it’s never been mentioned again. Why didn’t she watch it on the tv downstairs anyway seeing as Adam’s away!

Reactions: 5
Of course she doesn’t like Bridgerton. She doesn’t understand it, it’s too complicated for her.
God knows how her tiny mind would cope with something like Line of Duty.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the typical reaction and mentality of someone that is entitled and not very bright . I don’t understand it so it’s rubbish . For goodness sake it’s not that difficult to understand- it’s Bridgerton for goodness sake !

Reactions: 14
She never seems to understand that everyone has different tastes - she doesn't HAVE to like Bridgerton just because a few people have recommended it. She can just say it wasn't for her and move on, we don't need story after story of how bored she is. She called it crap before she'd even seen it so it was obvious how it was going to play out.

I'd be bored out my mind reading The Daily Mail, so I don't. I don't ever feel the need to post that on Instagram.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.