Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why hasn’t daddy had one put in their back garden for her it’s certainly big enough and they aren’t short of money!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My god, she’s actually pathetic. Can’t go 4 days without going for a swim. Take the rod out of your backside and just embrace the experience of being at a festival!

Ruby’s singing hasn’t improved any has it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Ruby has changed her career choice from west end star to professional tennis coach . Can’t think there’s much work out there for such a small field of sport . She would be better off doing a teaching qualification and being a pe teacher

Reactions: 8
God, she’s such a bleeping fun sponge. Absolutely hates Adam having a laugh with the kids doesn’t she. And sheer audacity at her screeching like a banshee at Adam for faring when she’s constantly farting on camera and thinking she’s funny is just 🤬

Wow! I’ve heard “Adaaaaaaaam!” In a decibel tonight that I didn’t know even existed.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So Ruby has changed her career choice from west end star to professional tennis coach . Can’t think there’s much work out there for such a small field of sport . She would be better off doing a teaching qualification and being a pe teacher
Interesting career choice though… the one that her dad does, so he already has the connections, very easy for her to just slot into. Almost a ready made job. Not much effort required. Sound familiar?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ruby hasn’t even left and her beds been stripped. Joan’s going boating and she’s suddenly trying to appear like a caring mum.
I bet we’ll have the fake tears when they leaving whereas in reality she won’t care a jot they’ve gone and Adam will actually be gutted. But he’ll have to cheer her up 🙄😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Oh I thought it was just a course she was doing? Did she say she’s decided to opt out of being the west end’s next big thing?
I can’t see Georgia allowing that tbh!

In other news - ducklings 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she forgot the filter in the second pic? 🤣
She does look better in her comparison picture, but I think that's less down the collagen and more down to the more natural expression on her face, instead of the exaggerated gurning over a new perfume 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100% she has. She never stops talking about her hair, how quick it's growing and "look at the length of my hair". If you don't get your hair cut regularly that's what happens Georgia. It has got nothing to do with the collagen because when she has her hair up you can really see her scalp on either side, so we can see that it certainly doesn't thicken your hair. There is nothing when i look at her woukd make me spend £86.00 a month, NOTHING

I think she’s worn that Capri t-shirt 5 days out of 7.
Is this the new stripy top?!
In other news, I’ll be using this often I think.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Knee Deep in Life did the same thing when advertising collagen. Massive grin in the before photo showing all the wrinkles and a slight smile in the after. She got called out for it, I hope Georgia did too. Scammer 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Did she actually tell Jo to take a purse with him? A bleeping purse! Does she want him to be bullied? Jesus, it’s bad enough for him the way she goes on online let alone telling him to take a bleeping purse out with him. Why hasn’t he got a wallet?

Did she actually tell Jo to take a purse with him? A bleeping purse! Does she want him to be bullied? Jesus, it’s bad enough for him the way she goes on online let alone telling him to take a bleeping purse out with him. Why hasn’t he got a wallet?
Can’t believe she ‘creamed’ him up , how embarrassing for him ! Like when she runs his baths and scrubs him down 😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She does look better in her comparison picture, but I think that's less down the collagen and more down to the more natural expression on her face, instead of the exaggerated gurning over a new perfume 😅
Also summers not kicked in so she's not looking like a piece of leather

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.