Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her saying this morning I’m going to try and fit a ride in and actually try and do something for myself for once

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she’s trolling herself at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Curious why Ruby’s car insurance would be so high on the island? Surely they don’t have accidents or vandalism or speeding on the gorgeous Silly 🙄

Reactions: 2
Why does she need car insurance? There’s only 6 miles of road and they walk/ bike everywhere
---
Hot and sweaty bike ride - maybe a nice refreshing shower Georgia?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So Ruby goes to the library because her selfish mother can’t stop vacuuming or arguing with her brother. First day back and pretty sure the kids will be counting down the days till they’re back at school. She even moaned when they were messing around with Adam, something you never see them do with her 🙁

Reactions: 14
Thinks it’s a good idea for Ruby to go to the library to study… I tell you what would be a good idea Georgia, and that would be to stop being so bleeping selfish and put the needs of your kids first over your weird obsession with the bleeping vacuum. Oh and give them some privacy while you’re at it. My mum would never have dreamt of going in to my private space and bloody messing with everything. My room, my responsibility to keep it clean and tidy and if I wanted to live like a pig well then I could because my mum respected my privacy and space!

Cheeky bleeping witch. She’d get a slap where I’m from for going on like that. Ungrateful cow. She’s very brave when her and Davina are pissing about on her stories, but she’d tit herself if that lady showed up back in the shop.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Cheeky bleeping witch. She’d get a slap where I’m from for going on like that. Ungrateful cow. She’s very brave when her and Davina are pissing about on her stories, but she’d tit herself if that lady showed up back in the shop.
Notice full mouth around the spoon again & no phobia at all
Dick

Reactions: 11
She really is a nasty, spiteful piece of work isn't she? The two of them stuffing their faces with something that someone kindly bought for them, then cackling and making sarky comments about 'thanks for your custom too'. Georgia, you are horrible, no redeeming features at all and Adam is probably grumpy because he's back home, having to put up with his selfish, bitchy, bint of a wife.

She really is a nasty, spiteful piece of work isn't she? The two of them stuffing their faces with something that someone kindly bought for them, then cackling and making sarky comments about 'thanks for your custom too'. Georgia, you are horrible, no redeeming features at all and Adam is probably grumpy because he's back home, having to put up with his selfish, bitchy, bint of a wife.
Exactly
Selfish & spiteful & only happy when it’s to do with her
She could spend time with her kids rather than faff about doing duck all in that shop
Then saying the other day she has no time for herself
My god

Reactions: 9
Do you think the woman didn’t buy anything and that was her nasty, bitchy way of saying that? What a thundercunt that woman is. We live fairly close to Exeter airport so it wouldn’t be difficult to get there but I wouldn’t dream of going to Scilly now, she has entirely put me off!! Good tourist promotion there George. You fucker.

Do you think the woman didn’t buy anything and that was her nasty, bitchy way of saying that? What a thundercunt that woman is. We live fairly close to Exeter airport so it wouldn’t be difficult to get there but I wouldn’t dream of going to Scilly now, she has entirely put me off!! Good tourist promotion there George. You fucker.
This is exactly what I think she was doing, the sarcastic laugh after she said it told me everything I need to know! She’s one ungrateful selfish witch.

Reactions: 11
Notice full mouth around the spoon again & no phobia at all
Dick
I was going to say the same thing ..... she's such a liar and this us why I don't buy Neals Yard through her even though i love their products. Id rather pay full price.

wonder how long itll be before shes claiming Younique or NY cure cancer like she falsely claimed BS products did 🤔 🙄

Reactions: 9
The lady who gave them the jars of spread is obviously a follower to know about it. I really hope she sees those stories and returns to the shop to tear her a new one! I can't get over her vile attitude, the pair of them come over as nasty spoilt bullies in that story. I honestly fail to see how anyone can like her, and can't believe she has any true friends. It seemed to me that Charlotte was getting p*ssed off with her too, taking the mickey out of her accent all the time. Bullying is not a good look Georgia!

That’s what I thought, hence Georgia’s snide comment thanking her for her custom - and my initial angry post. The poor lady had been thoughtful enough to go out of her way to take two jars of that pure sugar stuff, that isn’t cheap, into the shop for the ungrateful cow. Then she wanted her to buy some of her crappy IOS merchandise on top - duck right off.

Reactions: 15
That’s what I thought, hence Georgia’s snide comment thanking her for her custom - and my initial angry post. The poor lady had been thoughtful enough to go out of her way to take two jars of that pure sugar stuff, that isn’t cheap, into the shop for the ungrateful cow. Then she wanted her to buy some of her crappy IOS merchandise on top - duck right off.
I will never ever understand why people want to buy stuff for strangers on the internet! It honestly blows my mind.

Reactions: 21
She’s taking body lotion to the IOW festival! Wtf?!?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So she can do #ads no doubt…
The amount of stupid tit she’s taking though, you can tell she’s never been to a festival or even a proper open air concert before. She’s such a loser. I hope her £5 school plimsoles rub all the skin off her feet!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.