Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god, she’s a moaning whining entitled witch! Why would Ruby having a car have made any difference for Jo getting back to Redruth tonight because she’s already said Ruby wasn’t coming back until tomorrow!

Reactions: 9
I don’t see why Adam can’t sort out all Ruby and Jowan’s travel problems while he’s on this school trip with lord knows how many kids in his care. What’s wrong with him ffs? Surely he should be calling his dad, the taxi company, and train company and rearranging their travel for them. 🙄
Or y’know, she could just suck it up and get on with that side of family life and running the home instead of whining about it, since she’s nowhere else to be.
The alternative of course is they send their kids to a school on the island. Would save all this moaning! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I don’t see why Adam can’t sort out all Ruby and Jowan’s travel problems while he’s on this school trip with lord knows how many kids in his care. What’s wrong with him ffs? Surely he should be calling his dad, the taxi company, and train company and rearranging their travel for them. 🙄
Or y’know, she could just suck it up and get on with that side of family life and running the home instead of whining about it, since she’s nowhere else to be.
The alternative of course is they send their kids to a school on the island. Would save all this moaning! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Can't get schools on the island...

• Haha
Plus its one less thing for her to moan about and we all know how she likes to moan and lurches from drama to drama (all for the gram obvs)
I mean the other option is to get the kids to arrange their own travel or she could go and get them herselfm

Reactions: 12
I don't get why she doesn't go and get the kids herself, she doesn't seem to be short of ££s and would get her a chance to get more of the m&S spread 😁

Reactions: 10
Is she seriously moaning that she never has time to do anything for herself? As she's on the way up for a horse ride...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she seriously moaning that she never has time to do anything for herself? As she's on the way up for a horse ride...
Obviously forgetting about her daily cycling and pool swims, not to mention the sea swims, tennis sessions, meals out (she seems to go out for dinner quite often at the moment), I could go on. She certainly has a selective memory.

Reactions: 11
Obviously forgetting about her daily cycling and pool swims, not to mention the sea swims, tennis sessions, meals out (she seems to go out for dinner quite often at the moment), I could go on. She certainly has a selective memory.
Exactly! I seriously think that she believes the constant hoovering and mopping is for her family's benefit, and the constant Ads and skincare videos are for her followers' benefit so that they're not missing out on amaaaazing deals. The only person who would miss any of these things if she stopped, is her.

Reactions: 8
I wonder how many days it will be before she is moaning about the kids being home! Especially Joan who doesn’t seem to be allowed to work in the numerous family businesses they own on shitter island 🙄

Last edited:
So the kids can bring clean clothes home but they won’t be to her clean standard but that grotty mare can wear the same tshirt to bike ride, dog walk, “clean” the house and then to work but that’s ok 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She really can’t stand family life can she . Adam has clearly missed his kids and is messing about with them enjoying having them back . What a fun sponge

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.