Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh em geeeeee just jump in the shower and wash the salty stickiness out of your hair and off your skin. You’ll feel so much better for a nice fresh shower and a moisturise you skanky mare!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Convinced that Adam has told her not to film him
Thing is, as a teacher, surely he needs to be careful how much of his private life people can access? His pupils only need to watch her stories to learn too much about a teacher they should not have that amount of knowledge about.

Reactions: 15
The way Adam dicks around for the camera, you’d think the school wouldn’t be too impressed if they caught wind. It’s so unprofessional of a teacher to go on like that. We’ve got lots of friends who are teachers and they won’t go on social media at all, or even have their pictures taken. Regardless of what subject he teaches, he’s still responsible for children, so should be setting an example.

Reactions: 10
She’s gonna clean the carpets after February half term??! We are now in may! So she’s either getting very organised for next year or just chatting bollocks about cleaning her carpets and saying any old shite to fill a story!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s gonna clean the carpets after February half term??! We are now in may! So she’s either getting very organised for next year or just chatting bollocks about cleaning her carpets and saying any old shite to fill a story!
Quite honestly, she ought to consider changing those awful digestive biscuit brown carpets to something a bit less threadbare.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Quite honestly, she ought to consider changing those awful digestive biscuit brown carpets to something a bit less threadbare.
The fact that they’re the carpets and sofa from when it was a guest house literally turns my stomach 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I can't believe none of her followers have got the hint about sending her duck food yet. They had 3 days on bread and today she finally has a bucket but kept emphasising that it was "only a little one"

Come on guys, pull your finger out... Georgia can't afford to buy duck food!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What happened all the money collected for the ducks at the charity night in the pub?
She bought a hamster cage off Amazon a couple of weeks ago and mentioned that she used the money to buy it. Not sure what happened to the purpose-built hut though.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She’s getting a lot of wear out of that Capri t-shirt this week.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d have gone mental if I was sat in that restaurant and he was making that racket 😫

Loved it earlier though when he said ‘I don’t know why I’m doing these videos, George told me too’ …. And she’s giving it all the he’s so cute doing these videos 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He just happened to have his harmonica in his pocket when he went to dinner… give over.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A few weeks ago when doing stories with Davina taking coligen (when Izzy was there) I noticed they were sitting on the edge of a bed and Izzy was sitting comfortably at top of bed on laptop with her belongings down the side of bed. Today Georgia mentions a bathroom in the staff area of the shop. I think they obviously have a bed area, we've seen the staff kitchen and there's a bathroom. Im thinking that's where Izzy stayed when she came over. Not much privacy for her and I don't know why they chose to do videos a couple times sitting on bed and not on sofa in the office area. Just seems a bit off. I hope they didn't charge Issy rent.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s hilarious that the other lass finds it preferable to deliver parcels than to work for Georgia in her shop! Speaks volumes.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.