Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else bought up their morning brew after hearing her say she might need a lip splash šŸ¤¢ thatā€™s a 41 year old woman saying that not a chavvy 13 year old šŸ˜² honestly my kids would be mortified if I said anything like that out loud in my house let alone on social media! Stop being an absolute grot and have a wash Georgia, itā€™s not in the slightest bit amusing saying stuff like that! In fact itā€™s vile, it would take 2 mins to have a quick shower no need to wash the hair that growing like the clappers either.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Okay, so after a bike fall a couple of weeks ago, sheā€™s still filming herself on her bike, literally explaining she canā€™t see because of the sun (that Iā€™m sure she thinks is only visible on Shitter Island) and said there was a car coming and I didnā€™t see it. What is wrong with her?

My everyday life is as busy as it is for her this week šŸ„± and I still manage to have a shower every day.
Eta

but then Iā€™m not filming myself wiping out my washing machine seal every day šŸ™„ would even bore
myself if I did it šŸ¤£

Reactions: 15
And we all know that she hasnā€™t been swimming sinceā€¦. Wednesday was it? and the poolā€™s not open again until Tuesday. Grotty witch.

I donā€™t understand why Adam hasnā€™t told her she stinks, he seems to shower daily - she complains about cleaning it after him.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She was absolutely manic on that bike ride. She couldnā€™t get her words out fast enough, almost foaming at the mouth. Sheā€™s so hyper about this weekend, itā€™s weird.

Reactions: 8
Her sister is so much more likable in every way, but she did just post a story of her riding around on her bike filming herself without a helmet on šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø she also called the gig weekend, "the giggies" šŸ¤® I almost switched sides for a second, then I remembered how bad our Georgia is...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She actually makes me ill
She must smell horrendous
No way in the world is she ocd
Has to wipe the washing machine out
Has to mop the floor before she can relax
Why not be ocd about having a shower
& actually ironing your clothes when you ā€œworkā€ in a clothes store
Canā€™t cope šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 16
HOW MANY DOTS?

I thought she was soooo busy and barely had time to eat lunch šŸ„“

Screenshot_20240504_180607_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Glad Joanā€™s got plenty of work this weekend so he doesnā€™t have to be nagged and screeched at by his appalling mother.
Adam definitely reads here doesnā€™t he ā€œitā€™s 10.30 and youā€™re just starting workā€ šŸ¤­šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Always looking at how great things are like the pop up bar but not joining in . Best not when thereā€™s a top up vacuum to be done

• Haha
How she pinches the skin on her hands
Course you canā€™t pinch the skin when your hands in a fist
My god
---
Look at all that stock on them shelves
I spy body shop too
That will be in the beauty boxes šŸ˜”
Nearly as buckled as Marioā€™s bedroom shelves under the weight of all the shiteā€¦ šŸ˜‚
---
Always looking at how great things are like the pop up bar but not joining in . Best not when thereā€™s a top up vacuum to be done
I couldnā€™t believe it when she walked past all the fab stuff going on, and went home to hoover šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Sad cow. The one weekend of the year that thereā€™s anything to do in that place.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This morning I was thinking there could be nothing more tedious than Georgia banging on about the gig weekend. Then she filmed it. Even more tedious. Surely the only people interested, are actually there šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The amount of boring stories. Frame after frame of bleeping rowing boats, and if itā€™s not them itā€™s shilling crap with ad after ad. I canā€™t imagine ANY of her followers has watched all of this without skipping some. How tedious.
She mustā€™ve reached her story limit today!

Reactions: 11
Those stories in the pub tonight. Sheā€™s always on the outside watching everyone else having fun, never seems to be in on it herself. Whether thatā€™s because they ignore her when sheā€™s filming them, and sheā€™s always filming them, who knows? Surely nobody wants to be on camera when theyā€™re getting pissed with their mates, knowing that itā€™s going to be posted on Instagram.

Her sister looked like she was having a blast, and Davina was having a great time. With Georgia it seemed forced and put on for show.

Reactions: 16
When she said pit and lip splash i naively thought she meant her upper lip was sweaty, i did think it was odd to say, but it's Georgia... But now reading here it seems she means her "lady lips" - no?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.