Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she didn’t say the bloke was buying her drinks because of the collagen and how amazing and wrinkle free she looks 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
On the mainland if someone kept buying you drinks on a night out most people would assume they are flirting possibly want to have their wicked way 😉 not on the islands though!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those stories in the pub tonight. She’s always on the outside watching everyone else having fun, never seems to be in on it herself. Whether that’s because they ignore her when she’s filming them, and she’s always filming them, who knows? Surely nobody wants to be on camera when they’re getting pissed with their mates, knowing that it’s going to be posted on Instagram.

Her sister looked like she was having a blast, and Davina was having a great time. With Georgia it seemed forced and put on for show.
Totally agree....I never understand her, she literally misses out being "in the moment " cos she's too busy filming. It's all so forced and fake with her. Even in the shop filming it's her looking at the camera filming herself trying to show us look how fun we are etc. Same as the pub...just put your phone down Georgia and have some actual in the moment fun that isn't going to be plastered over the gram. Her life is so tedious with the constant filming. I always wonder how she cleans properly whilst always filming. 🤔 🤣
---
On the mainland if someone kept buying you drinks on a night out most people would assume they are flirting possibly want to have their wicked way 😉 not on the islands though!
Can't get flirting on the island 🙄 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surprised she didn’t say the bloke was buying her drinks because of the collagen and how amazing and wrinkle free she looks 🙄
She’s heavily hinting for people to suggest both of these reasons.

I wonder what the cheapest thing in the shop is? I’m guessing it’s the caps. She’ll probably throw in some old BS products too 🤣🤣🤣

🤣 and one of those Bloo toilet things 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s heavily hinting for people to suggest both of these reasons.

I wonder what the cheapest thing in the shop is? I’m guessing it’s the caps. She’ll probably throw in some old BS products too 🤣🤣🤣

🤣 and one of those Bloo toilet things 🤣🤣🤣
Perhaps she’ll invite him round for some blue cheese and spinach risotto (obvs Adam will have to go hungry due to her tiny portions) 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those stories in the pub tonight. She’s always on the outside watching everyone else having fun, never seems to be in on it herself. Whether that’s because they ignore her when she’s filming them, and she’s always filming them, who knows? Surely nobody wants to be on camera when they’re getting pissed with their mates, knowing that it’s going to be posted on Instagram.

Her sister looked like she was having a blast, and Davina was having a great time. With Georgia it seemed forced and put on for show.
I thought exactly this when I watched her stories this morning. It’s quite sad really. She’s always on the outside of the fun and never a part of it.

Reactions: 7
Collagen working wonders on that neck and crows feet Georgia…whoops sorry…this isn’t a filtered picture just the honest truth…maybe you want to double up on those delicious sachets????

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
In sure miss recreation said she was the official supplier of merch for the boat weekend 🤣 Yet another lie
Her stuff looks good, #sustainablefashion very commendable, considering Georgia and her dad flew 6 of them out to Italy to design those wonky caps 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can never get over how self centred she is. Her sister mentioned that their brother was playing in the Army/Navy rugby at Twickenham on Saturday, yet nothing from Georgia. The other girl in her sisters shop said there’s a island vs rest of world rugby game this morning, again nothing as yet from Georgia. If it’s not about her it doesn’t get a look in.
Little tip for you Georgia regarding buying Joan clothes, he’s old enough to choose his own you control freak 😡

Reactions: 12
I can never get over how self centred she is. Her sister mentioned that their brother was playing in the Army/Navy rugby at Twickenham on Saturday, yet nothing from Georgia. The other girl in her sisters shop said there’s a island vs rest of world rugby game this morning, again nothing as yet from Georgia. If it’s not about her it doesn’t get a look in.
Little tip for you Georgia regarding buying Joan clothes, he’s old enough to choose his own you control freak 😡
Brother in law surely?

Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t she just let Jo choose his own clothes? She literally has to control everything.

I didn’t even know they had a brother, just thought it was her & Grace.

I’d love to know what happened with the ducks, she’s still going on about them being quiet.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.