Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she just let Jo choose his own clothes? She literally has to control everything.

I didn’t even know they had a brother, just thought it was her & Grace.

I’d love to know what happened with the ducks, she’s still going on about them being quiet.
I thought it was just her and Grace too.

Reactions: 3
Think it’s the other girl who works in the shop with grace with dark hair, glasses and has twin boys brother, I posted similar question a while back as I was confused too. When there’s no talking or face on the screen it’s hard to work out who is posting on the shop instagram.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else want to tear their own face off everyone she goes on about that M&S spread
It’s the way they’re all prepared to double dip with her for me 🤢 Knowing how utterly filthy she is I wouldn’t sit next to her let alone share food 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2918210
Who’s complimenting her on her hair, because it looks like rats tails to me!
She really is in her own world. Saying people are admiring your hair and skin when it's questionable she even gets these "messages" is worrying. There are soooo many lies being told repeatedly on a daily basis that I think she is starting to believe her own hype. I cannot stand the way she puts other companies down for her own gain.

Reactions: 10
That she doesn’t even use…
She keeps them there so she can quickly record an ad when someone "messages her" asking about Hunter & Gather... even though powder collagens are apparently useless now that she being asked to promote a liquid one 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Had to laugh at her saying someone famous came in the minute she stepped out the shop... she's hardly in that bloody shop 😂 she'd already been sitting out on the bank and then lounging in the egg chair so it was hardly a coincidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Had to laugh at her saying someone famous came in the minute she stepped out the shop... she's hardly in that bloody shop 😂 she'd already been sitting out on the bank and then lounging in the egg chair so it was hardly a coincidence.
Then said
Well supposedly famous but still tagging her 🙄
What a dick

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t need a brace??? What is she on about??? She’s got teeth like stone henge!!! Has she not got a mirror???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s very clear they get their over crowding from mumsy!

Reactions: 13
She sees a distorted view doesn’t she ! The sea looks nice and calm if you can see past the piles of rubbish and junk . From every window all there is to
see is a tiny snippet of sea and piles of junk like a scrap yard .
The teeth 😭 her teeth are truely horrendous! Huge tombstones , massively overcrowded - definitely get their dental issues from mummy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.