Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually liked her outfit yesterday….. hilarious that in order to look ‘trendy’ she had to ditch the IOS clothes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good Morning
Good Morning.....
Yay, thanks for that princess....just what we wanted to know.
Now go and do some 'hard' work for the next 2 days then you can go back to being a work shy knobhead 👍👍

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe getting up at the time of a normal working person (not 6:45) and getting into work early would be a good idea!

Reactions: 5
Charlotte had a sore leg or something but came back yesterday.
As per she is going around filming everyone and acting like an overexcited child but doing zero "work".
I thought her trousers made her look like a school boy but on someone else they would probably look nice.
The fathers pathetic poem is just cringe!
Off course daddy put all the flags up. Think those buggers own the whole of St Marys!
Is it just me or do all the meals she cook look super boring and bland. Never anything exciting. Same old risottos and vegetable bakes or honey chicken in tiny portions.
Just so you all know...Georgia always hoovers before she mops🙄

Reactions: 11
Watched her sisters story & she’s going to help in georgias shop
My god
Just shows how pathetic & lazy Georgia is that she needs so much help
Her sister had a big delivery too
Lazy witch

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Watched her sisters story & she’s going to help in georgias shop
My god
Just shows how pathetic & lazy Georgia is that she needs so much help
Her sister had a big delivery too
Lazy witch
Isn’t her sister’s shop busy as well? Surely all these additional visitors create extra footfall for all the shops.

Isn’t her sister’s shop busy as well? Surely all these additional visitors create extra footfall for all the shops.
Exactly
But princess lazy witch isn’t used to it so all hands on her deck while she Fanny’s about on her phone about collagen 🙄

Reactions: 9
Her sister has three shops to juggle . The clothes one , a little separate jewellery one and she runs the sale shop that Georgia never mentions although a lot of her stock ends up in it!

If your going to try and con people with your mates ‘dry’ hands, at least tell them to put some moisturiser on their dry arm 🤣
Is it just me....I don't see a difference, the hand is still dry on the after pic, it's just different light and a bit too close of a camera angle making it slightly out of focus...certainly not better.

She will shill any old lie to sell won't she. Oh and tell us Georgia you read tattle without telling us....addressing the #coralcoatgate after it was mentioned here that shes still wraring that minging yellow one 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Whilst I'm on one 🤣 arr there no other boat races, fetes, regattas etc that take place around our lovely mainland?? She's literally hamming up this bloody boat race like it rivals Henley 🤣🤣 it's a few boats paddling up and down the bay Georgia calm the F down love. We have them here on the mainland as well 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it just me....I don't see a difference, the hand is still dry on the after pic, it's just different light and a bit too close of a camera angle making it slightly out of focus...certainly not better.

She will shill any old lie to sell won't she. Oh and tell us Georgia you read tattle without telling us....addressing the #coralcoatgate after it was mentioned here that shes still wraring that minging yellow one 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Whilst I'm on one 🤣 arr there no other boat races, fetes, regattas etc that take place around our lovely mainland?? She's literally hamming up this bloody boat race like it rivals Henley 🤣🤣 it's a few boats paddling up and down the bay Georgia calm the F down love. We have them here on the mainland as well 😀
I think maybe 'her' shop is the only one that sells the official merch, so it will be the only one she's interested.
Although I'm guessing her parents put in the hard work of setting it all up years ago and she now claims all the glory.

Reactions: 10
God, what is wrong with people! She’s now encouraging other people to steal ducklings 🤬

She’s definitely had a right royal bollocking about the ducks hasn’t she because she’s still going on about them making noise in her pass avg way that she does!

Not Davina saying to Georgina ‘I don’t know how you do it’ when taking the collagen.

What did she say about the new orange coat she’s yet to wear? I skipped through the majority of her stories!

Attachments

BOAT race???? BOAT??? You can’t call them boats. Princess Georgina has never called them boats in her life. They’re GIGS. It’s GIG weekend. The roads are full of GIGS!!! I’m pretty sure nobody actually knows what a gig is but she bleats on about them enough as if its a word specific to just Scilly!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God, what is wrong with people! She’s now encouraging other people to steal ducklings 🤬

She’s definitely had a right royal bollocking about the ducks hasn’t she because she’s still going on about them making noise in her pass avg way that she does!

Not Davina saying to Georgina ‘I don’t know how you do it’ when taking the collagen.

What did she say about the new orange coat she’s yet to wear? I skipped through the majority of her stories!
Said it’s what goes thru her head
Says she’s wearing the yellow coat when she’s got her lovely new coral one that she’s saving for best
When every day should be best
Something like that anyway
Hard to concentrate when the camera faces her nostrils 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.