Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant to say earlier, did anyone else notice she had a wobble on her bike again this morning?
She was too busy filming the boats (sorry, GIGS), not concentrating on the road ahead and nearly came a cropper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yet again doing no work just watching everyone else do it whilst she fannys around filming the customers and acting acting like a child in a toy shop. The only reason she is loving it is coz of all thousands they are raking in🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Collagen has made your neck so much less wrinkled George.
Not exactly a glowing endorsement for that gunge you’re shilling.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s Friday night, bank holiday weekend. Who’s up for playing a game? Re-watch all of Georgia’s stories and down a shot each time she says gig! Shall we call the ambulance now?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She starts the morning holding an almost empty water bottle and says she is drinking more water and takes the smallest sip and puts bottle down and probably doesnt pick it up again the next morning video

Reactions: 11
She starts the morning holding an almost empty water bottle and says she is drinking more water and takes the smallest sip and puts bottle down and probably doesnt pick it up again the next morning video
Yep, it won't be long before she has serious kidney problems. It's not impressive to drink as little as you can Georgia - you bellend!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
BOAT race???? BOAT??? You can’t call them boats. Princess Georgina has never called them boats in her life. They’re GIGS. It’s GIG weekend. The roads are full of GIGS!!! I’m pretty sure nobody actually knows what a gig is but she bleats on about them enough as if its a word specific to just Scilly!!!!
Omg how did I make that mistake, you are so right, of course i should have said GIGS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 her dad will be hunting me down as we speak to put that right haha. Honestly I don't get it, watching people titting about in a rowing boat (I'm being a rebel and only calling them rowing boats from now on 🤣🤣🫣) is just boring to me.
---
It’s Friday night, bank holiday weekend. Who’s up for playing a game? Re-watch all of Georgia’s stories and down a shot each time she says gig! Shall we call the ambulance now?

I'm in 🙋‍♀️ although I'm taking a bite of choc every time she says gig too 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
OK 11 uses of the word gig but I think the gig word has some competition from the word races 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well at least she's providing us with entertainment for a change by us keeping count lol. With all the GORGEOUS, STUNNING, ABSOLUTELY STUNNING (does she ever say anything else even if it's dull and overcast she say it's GAWWWWWGUS I think I'm missing a good old fire clean...anyone else? 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the jiggery is with that wife beater she’s wearing??? Are we in a Texan prison? Please don’t tell me people are actually buying those??? And that t-shirt Joanne is ahem “modelling”…I’m sure she has better quality dish rags than that. If you held it up you could see right through it…

Reactions: 5
Are we all ready ladies (and gents) for the crooner outside the shop later with his Mustang Sally & harmonica???
I have the prosecco on ice 🍾 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.