Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck that!! Give me 3 nights in Benidorm any day!!
Why would you risk going somewhere where you can’t guarantee you’d even be able to buy food or get a table in a restaurant!
And have ducks quacking outside your bedroom window at 5.30 each morning, and Georgia screeching at them to be quiet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not to mention all the “Adaaaaaaamm!”, him singing at the top of his voice and the Alexa blaring out at all hours.

Reactions: 15
Ad after ad
I just can’t believe she says the collagen is the best she’s had when hunter & gather was not long ago & tasteless
Why do people fall for her pathetic tit.
& supposed to be working yet sat on her bony arse selling tit 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg 5.15 and she hasn’t sat down since the boat came in at 1 something… 🤦‍♀️ That’s only 4 hours being busy. How would she cope doing a full shift in a proper job? She’s such a lightweight and bloody useless.

Reactions: 18
Making out she loves the buzz and meeting people - all you can see are the £££ signs in her eyes!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So they are short staffed and she has to get 2 friends to go in and help. She does duck all in that shop but arse around filming herself getting height taken fooling around filming the customers and just going her bloody mile for attention. Not to forget all the lying through her crooked teeth selling crap !! She makes my blood boil. Vile money grabbing lazy fake of a woman. I hope and pray hunter and gather stop sending her freebies. Why knowone can see through her disgusting character just baffles me😡

Reactions: 17
What a sad pathetic life. She’s living on “Adrenalin” today. Why??? Why??? Because there’s been more than 5 people in the shop. She really does live a tragic life if that makes her “live on Adrenalin”. I can’t get over how giddy she gets for 3 slightly busy days??? It’s like she’s at the Great Yorkshire Show or something. Not 2 cruise ships and some Dutch popping into the shop cos there’s absolutely nothing else on St Mary’s apart from the co-op!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Missed the full day
Just proves everyone knows she does duck all
Then bleating about a fuckin cloth 🤦🏽‍♀️
Get a life you privileged lazy cow
She didn’t even work a full day really. She went in late and hid herself in the back office. Then messed around in the front shop some of the time too.
Does she honestly feel proud of herself for putting in a few extra hours in her own business? What a luxury. Most business owners have to do the hours themselves all the time to reduce staff costs.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Yeah the beaches are so clean they needed volunteers to litterpick it last year.

Volunteers remove 60 tonnes of rubbish from Isles of Scilly https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-66528175
When I first followed her (around Feb 2020), her and Jowan were collecting and disposing of plastic bottles on the beach outside her house. I thought it was a really positive thing to see and she made it seem like it was something they do all the time. I don't think I've seen her do it since...

Reactions: 9
When I first followed her (around Feb 2020), her and Jowan were collecting and disposing of plastic bottles on the beach outside her house. I thought it was a really positive thing to see and she made it seem like it was something they do all the time. I don't think I've seen her do it since...
I remember that. I thought she was ok back then - what’s happened to her! She’s a completely different person now, sad to say.

Reactions: 7
I am not defending Georgia but I really dislike the way Adam gets triggered by her whenever she does actually work. I don’t think he would willingly be in a relationship where he couldn’t call himself the breadwinner. I know it’s all “goofing around” but he is demeaning to her with the whole Miss Recreation and digs. He does not like to feel inferior. You can see how guarded she is when he comments about things. I know they are as bad as each other but I will never like him. He teaches kids to throw a ball for a living and it obviously makes him feel small. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.