Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought princess Georgia had a phobia of spoons recently. Couldn’t eat properly off them??? Struggled to put them in her mouth and wrap her lips round them. She must have forgotten this lie….cough cough…phobia. Must be like eating chicken/not eating chicken….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thought princess Georgia had a phobia of spoons recently. Couldn’t eat properly off them??? Struggled to put them in her mouth and wrap her lips round them. She must have forgotten this lie….cough cough…phobia. Must be like eating chicken/not eating chicken….
I said the same thing & pic earlier
She’s full of tit

Reactions: 14
Imagine being Davina, and coming into the shop on your day off before the busiest week of the year, only for Georgia to go home to have a ‘pit splash’ 🤢 (just jump in the bleeping shower you disgusting specimen, it would take minutes), and then piss about filming herself banging on about eye shadow and collagen.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She spends more time with the staff that work in the shop than she does with her kids when they are home......mind you guess she is paying the staff.....

Reactions: 7
Imagine being Davina, and coming into the shop on your day off before the busiest week of the year, only for Georgia to go home to have a ‘pit splash’ 🤢 (just jump in the bleeping shower you disgusting specimen, it would take minutes), and then piss about filming herself banging on about eye shadow and collagen.
It’d take her forever to get showered. Because she’s so teeny tiny, she’d have to run around the shower to get wet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmm wonder if the ASA have finally got round to telling her off for not declaring #ads when she's promoting Davs travel....couldn't you have used a smaller font Georgia as this one is just glaring out at us #not .

Oh and wheres the new orange coat? Still wearing that minging yellow one #FullofS**t is our Georgia 🫠 She gets more insufferable by the day. Oh and whilst I'm posting did you lovely lot happen to know if it's gig weekend?? If only someone would let us know 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She was properly shitting herself wasn’t she! Serves her right. Something not going the way of princess Georgia for once in her life.

She was so delighted about them coming up to her gate the other week, quacking away, she didn’t give a thought to anyone else. She actively encouraged them. Not so easy to stop them now they’ve learned that behaviour.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She’s in allllll daaaayyyyyyy. However just titting about on her computer flogging crap . Not actually working , just sitting about upstairs .
Let’s see how long allllll daaayyyyyyy actually is . I put my bingo on 3:15

Reactions: 12
Does it really cost this much to go to scilly for a week 😲
duck that!! Give me 3 nights in Benidorm any day!!
Why would you risk going somewhere where you can’t guarantee you’d even be able to buy food or get a table in a restaurant!

Reactions: 19
Does it really cost this much to go to scilly for a week 😲
I've paid £300 for flights 5 days in Maderia staying with family in their timeshare. I'd not pay anywhere near that to stay in the UK for a week especially when the weather has been so awful this year.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.