Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t left the shop alllllll day , however she was still at home at 10:30 and she had left by 4:10- not a full days work Georgia!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Reactions: 11
“Gig weekend” count mention today alone is 60 billion times….im sure she reads here and is genuinely actually now taking the piss with it. “Aaaaddddaaam…do you want Gig weekend pasta with spinach for your tea???”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She really believes that’s the collagen making her hair grow - mine seems to be having a growth spurt but not a spot of the stuff passes my lips. Nothing to do with she hasn’t had a haircut in a while & it was fairly long anyway 🙄

Reactions: 9
IMG_7654.png

Not whinging… not much you’re not 🙄

Poor Princess Georgia didn’t leave the shop until ten past force this afternoon. Boo bleeping hoo! Some of us have been up since 5, out the house since 6 and didn’t get back in again tonight until gone 6.30. She wouldn’t know a decent days work if it smacked her in the face!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So what we’re saying is that she works for roughly one long at a push weekend a year 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her sister is literally running a shop, looking after kids, earning an honest wage rather than on the beg and had cancer but princess Georgia is run off her feet posting ad upon ad!
If she was to ever have to act like an adult instead of a spoilt entitled brat she’d have a right shock to the system!!

Reactions: 14
Why would Adam dare to leave dirty washing 🙄 erm because he lives there and you don’t do anything else!
---
Her sister is literally running a shop, looking after kids, earning an honest wage rather than on the beg and had cancer but princess Georgia is run off her feet posting ad upon ad!
If she was to ever have to act like an adult instead of a spoilt entitled brat she’d have a right shock to the system!!
That sounds like a long day!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Hahaha she was really affronted that someone thought she was a visitor 🤣

Oh, so now Tat can have the toilet blocks… what a dick. I hope Tat tells her to shove them up her backside.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
When you read here Georgia let us know why your still wearing the gross yellow coat instead of the expensive orange one

Reactions: 15
Hasn’t left the shop alllllll day , however she was still at home at 10:30 and she had left by 4:10- not a full days work Georgia!!
She did nothing in the shop but stand and film herself and the other girls whilst they did all the work. I get the impression "Dav" isnt overly keen on the little skank! Has the cheek to criticise Davs work saying hers its better. No it was a slap dash attempt that wasnt done right🙄
All this so called excitement is not for the event its coz all she is seeing is dollar signs flashing in her brain. She will do nothing next weekend by stand and film everyone else doing the work. Im gutted i missed the the falling of the bike scenario. No doubt it was storied for attention.
I see she is still banging on about those poor fucks and saying she is going to look for them.
Leave them alone you selfish cruel witch of a woman. You have no right to those beautiful birds and are just so stupid and uneducated. All for content on your pathetic page! Grow up and act your age instead of a 5 year old.
Oh and your skin looks bloody awful and no different with that expensive tit that you just hate throwing down your throat🙄

Reactions: 16
Of course she’s got skinny feet as well as her skinny size six body 🙄
I hope Tat rams those toilet blocks where the sun don’t shine 😡

• Haha
Did I miss the American visitors leaving? I know the in laws left but I don't recall hearing about the Americans,leaving. I do skip a lot of her stories though so may have missed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We all know that when she doesn’t post while shes in the shop then posts a bit later from the shop it’s not because she’s been there all the time , more that she been home then gone back . Trying to make out that she’s there alllllll dayyyyyyyy 🙄

Reactions: 8
Why would Adam dare to leave dirty washing 🙄 erm because he lives there and you don’t do anything else!
---

That sounds like a long day!
Her sister is now watering their mums tomato plants. Why can’t Lady Muck do that. Oh, I forgot, she’s too busy cleaning rooms that haven’t been used since she last cleaned them 🙄