Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she changed her son’s cushions - HIS cushions in HIS room because she thinks that’s much better . Absolutely no idea of privacy for her older children . They are well off being away from her controlling ways ! My son who is the same age would be fuming if I decided to get rid and change his own possessions in his room . She sees everything as hers though doesn’t she

Reactions: 14
Those cushions are bleeping awful - well guess that matches the rest of the house.
The Hollister jumper looks like tat that she flogs in her shop but she says she doesn’t wear those jumpers but will wear a Hollister one?!!!! Make it make sense you weirdo 🙄
Can’t ruin her cistern but happy to try & ruin Tat’s - what an hole

Reactions: 18
I don't really know how it all works. But shouldn't she really be putting 'ad' when she's posting from the shop?

Reactions: 13
I don't really know how it all works. But shouldn't she really be putting 'ad' when she's posting from the shop?
Yes she should. She slyly does the odd ad in teeny tiny letters bit it's only once in a blue moon. She blatantly flouts the rules which is so annoying as she thinks she is above the rules. The ASA do FA. Same with the ducks, she's filming herself doing nest disturbance but the hands of the WT are tied because they are classed as domestic.....so this stupid bint carries on disturbing them for content and then blames the gulls for helping thaelves to an empty nest! She is beyond stupid to realise its her fault the duck abandons the nest leaving the eggs exposed. It really gets to me that she is so selfish about this wildlife all for her insta and oh lion how great I am at being the duck lady......bit its just for New followers so she can then flog them the tat she shills all day. She's awful 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 12
IMG_7692.png

I’m sure those cushions are just what every teenage boy wants in their room 🙄 she doesn’t let those kids put their own stamp on their rooms, let alone give them the privacy they deserve. She’s a vile sorry excuse for a human.

Why does she think Hollister clothing is so fantastic? Correct me if I’m wrong, but I always thought the brand was aimed at young people (early twenties and teens), not 42 year old saddos.

Reactions: 16
The fact that she’s bought new plump cushion’s for Joanne’s room that he occupies for a few weeks a year yet she still has those hideous, worn out pancake ones on her sofa in the lounge 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
The fact that she’s bought new plump cushion’s for Joanne’s room that he occupies for a few weeks a year yet she still has those hideous, worn out pancake ones on her sofa in the lounge 🤷🏻‍♀️
Those cushions really are dreadful aren’t they . Like old teabags

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck off is her neck less wrinkly 🤣🤣🤣
She’s delusional.
Obviously it’s going to look slightly less so for a photo if you slather it in oil and stretch your neck like a giraffe. You bell end!
just about to post the very same thing 🤣 you can see the oil glistening in the light - the perfect CON shot!

Reactions: 8
Her facial expressions - she’s so bleeping smug. I’d love something to wipe that look off her face.

Reactions: 5
As soon as that sachet is in her hand you know the exact words that are going to come out of that lying gob! She literally is on repeat everyday 🙄

Reactions: 11