Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She woke up and could smell rotting flesh 🤣 ffs. I’m pretty sure that’s what Adam wakes up smelling coming from her most days.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Down with the kids 😭😭😭 your middle aged Georgia - don’t look ridiculous

Reactions: 8
Welcome to 1987!
You can’t get upto date styles on the islands!
Everything in the shop is so dated. The sweatshirt she put on in the shop today was so small and fitted. What about a big baggy sweatshirt. Oversized? Not 1980’s styleeee?? And who wants to wear a smock? Apart from a painter???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everything in the shop is so dated. The sweatshirt she put on in the shop today was so small and fitted. What about a big baggy sweatshirt. Oversized? Not 1980’s styleeee?? And who wants to wear a smock? Apart from a painter???
And why no ‘AD’ stamp Georgia?
Also, no mention of Hunter Gather recently…

• Angry
Reactions: 10
More like why waste £3.00 of our money Adam when I can make up a story and beg for a jar to be sent to us for free 🙄
Exactly that, and I couldn’t believe she got her friend to post her over 2 cycle helmets rather than just ordering one herself and paying for it.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
More like why waste £3.00 of our money Adam when I can make up a story and beg for a jar to be sent to us for free 🙄
If she doesn’t get a few jars of that spread sent to her it won’t be for want of trying. She must’ve posted it about 5 times and tagged in M&S on every bloody story the beggy bleep.
No doubt the sheep will come through, if M&S don’t.

• Angry
  • Haha
I can't believe she wasted the hospitals time yesterday going for that X-ray when she's been using her arm fine since Sunday - moping, vacuuming, swimming, cycling ... I'm pleased they didn't waste an Xray on her - she shouldn't have even gone to the appt.

Sounds like she mad a massive fuss last weekend too. She said when I was laying on the bed there last week 🙈

• Angry
She hasn’t actually grown up has she . Terribly childish , I suppose she has very little responsibility, no kids 90% of the time . Other people run the shop , Adam earns the wage , she makes such a big fuss like a spoilt child would

• Heart
She hasn’t actually grown up has she . Terribly childish , I suppose she has very little responsibility, no kids 90% of the time . Other people run the shop , Adam earns the wage , she makes such a big fuss like a spoilt child would
That last post absolutely confirms what I put earlier, speaks to her parents at least 5 times a day - every day ??!! She must be exhausting to be around . She’s completely reliant on them

• Wow
Reactions: 13
That last post absolutely confirms what I put earlier, speaks to her parents at least 5 times a day - every day ??!! She must be exhausting to be around . She’s completely reliant on them
I mean I speak to my mum nearly every day but she does live 100 miles away...she has never had to do anything for herself, she inherited the shop from her parents.

• Heart
So let me get this straight… she passed out from pulling a muscle? duck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's making me howl saying next week is going to be HER busiest time of the year! She does bugger all, apart from getting in the way and filming the customers, the others do the actual work. She is very 'childlike' in a lot of ways and those around her just enable her which doesn't help.

Reactions: 17
Your parents are on the mainland same as they are every bloody week so get them to get you the spread instead of bleeping begging you disgusting skanky cretin😡