Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think anyone is buying the crap products . She’s reeking of desperation .
Anyone else think Adam has gone to have some breathing space from her .
---

Top quality? It’s not even in the uk top10 collagen products
Some mugs still buy the beauty boxes tho don’t they, best she put body shop stuff in them

Reactions: 5
Either she didn’t take her mascara off last night or Younique/Neal’s Yard don’t sell an eye makeup remover 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just what Adam needs after being seasick for hours - one of Georgias delicious meals 🤢
More blue cheese and spinach- yum

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Such a high opinion of herself
Your skin looks tit & you have yesterdays mascara on you massive minger
You just know she tells Tat what to say it’s just so rehearsed
Noooooooobbb head
---

---
Meant to add the mugshot 😂

Attachments

I wonder does she have a ”Music Broadcasting Licence”, so she can bosh all her choons out this weekend? I think not! I know where you live looks like the Maldives, dear, but as you’re always telling us you are still in the Uk!!

• Haha
No , the people that work don’t have time for an afternoon top up vacuum

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I flick thro the daily dull and tedious repetitive duck stories but have I missed something. Clearly….VERY clearly she’s had a bollocking for duck noise and encouraging those ducks up to her front door cos she shits herself now at the first quack. But has princess Georgia who films every minutia of her life addressed this bollocking. She films farts. Nose picking. Toilet cleaning. But has she mentioned this OR is this something that she has had to accept??? A bollocking that daddy couldn’t get her out of???? Who do we think complained then?? The owner of the guest house next door??? Wowsers!!! Daddy will be having the bastard shot at Dawn and evicted from shitter island!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooeerrr! My second post today!! Just watched a live on Insta with a much respected beauty journalist and an experienced GP, doing a Q&A. When asked if liquid collagen was beneficial, they both burst out laughing!! Apparently under no circumstances has there been any scientifically proven data to back these collagen claims up! Decided to Google ”best liquid collagen” - who’s number one?? Tattlers I give you “Hunter and Gatherer”!! I think it was voted number one because of the taste as there is, now we know, no other benefit!! Backed the wrong horse Georgina!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just wondering if the shop is open 24/7 this week?? It sounds like it. 16 members of staff in and she’s gonna be sooooo busy. No time for a swim even. Heavens to Betsy. What is going on????? Wednesday to Saturday she might have to actually go to the shop to film some Dutch and show her xenophobia yet again!!! Roll on next week when the swimming and horse riding normality can resume and just 4 members of staff can run that empty shop in your absence eh Georgia!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s not advertising the Hunter and Gather much recently… in fact at all.
I wonder if they’ve finally caught on the her and Davina taking the piss out of their product.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Taking her make up off tonight….tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle…
She’s so bloody rough with her skin - no wonder her wrinkles are so bad. The way she was going at her eyes she nearly gouged them out. Desperate to ensure there’s no crusty mascara residue tomorrow morning. She’ll still be a honking mess though.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must be making a pretty penny to willingly put herself through this on camera everyday, she haaaates it! 🤣

Screenshot_20240429_232157_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240429_232223_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240429_232305_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240429_232333_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240429_232529_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240429_232557_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.