Cleanandgleamit #14 Miss Recreation - Wrinkliest neck in the nation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d laugh if one day Adam said he never wanted to eat pasta or blue cheese again.
Her already limited repertoire would be down to nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shall we have a competition to see how any times she says "gig weekend" over the next week? Honestly Georgia it's not Henley calm down love 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s definitely been duck complaints haven’t there!!
Pretty sure next door is a holiday let

Reactions: 13
There’s definitely been duck complaints haven’t there!!
Pretty sure next door is a holiday let
She’s so bleeping passive aggressive! Such a selfish bleep that doesn’t care about anyone or anything so long as she gets her insta content! Being less selfish really worked out well for you Georgia.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's tying herself in knots with the amount of tit she's trying to sell.

Her hair is growing like the clappers due to the collagen she's been using. But it's in such good condition because of the Neal's Yard shampoo and conditioner, although that could also be the collagen. Her eyeslashes, however, aren't very long so she uses the epic mascara. But they are also quite long due to the collagen and that other mascara with the lengthening serum that she's been using for weeks. Her skin is sooo hydrated due to the collagen, but her lips are really dry so that she can sell the Neal's Yard lip oil. She also uses a Neal's Yard sleeping mask which is why her skin is so hydrated, but don't forget about the collagen, especially because using it meant that her potentially fractured arm has healed within 48hrs. Did she mention that her hair is growing like the clappers?

Tbh I don't actually see any difference in her hair or her skin (yes Georgia, even your hands) so I'm not convinced that any of these products do anything at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The girls that run the business are going to have a busy time reorganising the shop while Georgia is at home hoovering and desperately flogging rubbish products!

Reactions: 12
The girls that run the business are going to have a busy time reorganising the shop while Georgia is at home hoovering and desperately flogging rubbish products!

George will be too busy drinking her “warrrrter” and pissing in hedgerows.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely she is never more than 10 mins from a toilet… the fact she can’t hold it that long is a worry!!

Reactions: 7
Surely she is never more than 10 mins from a toilet… the fact she can’t hold it that long is a worry!!
I suspect because she doesn’t drink much her bladder has little control when it gets any amount in it. She needs to do some pelvic floor exercises.

Reactions: 6
How is she so regular with her morning dump if she has no fluid in her, surely she’d suffer with constipation?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nostrils.
I can’t even look at her when she does that bloody upshot of her nose like that. Nobody needs to see how many nose hairs she’s got. Doesn’t she realise how grotesque it is? Still, I suppose anything to sell a mascara 😒

• Sick
I don't ride a bike but I thought helmets were supposed to be tight on the head, the one from her friend seemed to be wobbling on her head.

Why does she put spinach in everything 🤢
I’m sure Adam would love a nice steak pie, chips, veg and gravy . Or breaded cod , new pots, peas, parsley sauce and chunky bread
---
I don't ride a bike but I thought helmets were supposed to be tight on the head, the one from her friend seemed to be wobbling on her head.
You’re completely correct . That looks more like a child’s scooter helmet

Reactions: 5
Why does she put spinach in everything 🤢
I’m sure Adam would love a nice steak pie, chips, veg and gravy . Or breaded cod , new pots, peas, parsley sauce and chunky bread
---

You’re completely correct . That looks more like a child’s scooter helmet
she’s got a “pea head” remember.

• Haha