Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually cheered when Shelley fought back for once but of course I bet Steph won’t take it lying down

Steph is like those vile school bullies only she never grew out of it
I don't remember her being that awful, loved her style but her treatment of Shelley was horrendous.

Reactions: 8
zomg! was just telling mr kcc how much I love sam and how I think james hooton is such a good actor and he says, "you know he's ripped to duck, don't you? he makes kelvin fletcher look weedy"

so I did an image search and omg 😳

IMG_20231103_203407.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes he is very different to his character and to not change Sam over the years more into who he naturally is ( obviously Sam the character has grown) shows his ability as an actor.

Reactions: 1
I really can't stand scenes where Sam's in it,he does my head in lol.
I don't remember alot of these characters first time like ethan,Simon, 🤔

great episodes today. I love it when soaps have a trip away from the usual place - see also classic corra being in blackpool atm

loving how sassy victoria's getting! and at least marlon got a kiss to make up for his crappy day

Reactions: 6
great episodes today. I love it when soaps have a trip away from the usual place - see also classic corra being in blackpool atm

loving how sassy victoria's getting! and at least marlon got a kiss to make up for his crappy day
Victoria was quite funny today:

(to Nicola): “Just follow your nose, it’s big enough”

(to Simon): “Well there’s good news” (Marlon walks in) “and there’s bad news” (Nicola walks in)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Victoria was quite funny today:

(to Nicola): “Just follow your nose, it’s big enough”

(to Simon): “Well there’s good news” (Marlon walks in) “and there’s bad news” (Nicola walks in)

and not forgetting, "shall I hold your ice cream while she hits you?"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just woke up my snoozing husband by laughing out loud at Laurel - she has just gone out wearing the Dingles settee throws.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Finally Ethan tells Debbeh to get lost..Very satisfying and well overdue.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
oh dear g-d, the ethan and debbie scenes have been excruciating

I did quite enjoy chastity's sit-in tho

Reactions: 2
How old was Debbie meant to be when She was sleeping with Andy? She only looks like she’s about 12 😱

Can’t wait for Chloe to leave, she’s an awful character.

How old was Debbie meant to be when She was sleeping with Andy? She only looks like she’s about 12 😱

Can’t wait for Chloe to leave, she’s an awful character.
Hypocrite Cain can’t exactly say anything though as he slept with 15 year old Ollie Reynolds when he was 25/26. Always had a thing for teenagers that one.

Reactions: 3
Outrageously ITV3 are not showing any Classic Emmerdales over Christmas! Haven't they learned from last year? :D
Last episode before Christmas on Dec 22nd..Resuming on Jan 2nd.

urgh..

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Outrageously ITV3 are not showing any Classic Emmerdales over Christmas! Haven't they learned from last year? :D
Last episode before Christmas on Dec 22nd..Resuming on Jan 2nd.

urgh..
No doubt it will be all the frigging carry on films for the millionth time again 🙄

Reactions: 1