Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE="Chita, post:
Also, what does Andy actually do on the farm to earn a living?
Crops?
Cows?
Sheep?
How does he do all the work on his own?
What does Katie do to assist with the farm work?
[/QUOTE]
He probs just builds fences as thays all jack and ned ever did

Reactions: 1
[QUOTE="Chita, post:
Also, what does Andy actually do on the farm to earn a living?
Crops?
Cows?
Sheep?
How does he do all the work on his own?
What does Katie do to assist with the farm work?
He probs just builds fences as thays all jack and ned ever did
[/QUOTE]

He's always been very wooden....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same here. Tries restarting it didn't help hoped after the adverts it would sort itself. It didn't I turned it off couldn't stand it any longer. It was way out.

She’s iconic her clothes are amazing still looks good I think. She was on the Distinct Nostalgia Podcast and she is such a lovely lady. I won’t go into what she said as it would be spoiler and don’t know how to do the hide spoiler but so different to her character
Just downloaded it, thanks for the suggestion, looking forward to listening

Am enjoying the Andeh and Kateh denouement..
Just caught up, I'd forgotten about Andy and the gun, pity he didn't use it on kateeeee, and then bare faced cheek of them turning up in the Woolpack, unfuckingbelievable!!!

Robert wasn’t wrong when Scott confronted him today. He’s the last person who should be trying to take the high ground after him and Kelly 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Carlos is still quite fit even with a mullet!

Also, poor Jack, he must regret the day he let Andy stay!

Reactions: 4
Andy's so gormless...Looking forward to watching the aftermath of the bloodbath today..Viv'will be furious that she's got the lurgy and is out of gossip action! :D

Reactions: 3
Hurray...Kayteh has scarpered!

No Classic Emmerdle tomorrow due to the snooker!!! On at 4pm on friday just to mess with our brains! :D

• Angry