Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love the humour still running through even the really serious stuff

case in point

marlon: she'd have wanted a horse drawn carriage with plumes on their heads and the man marching in front

zak dingle: hold my beer

IMG_20230705_192335.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That is partly what is lacking in the current episodes humour and just normal day to day chat, not all drama and affairs etc.

Reactions: 11
Im not a fan of Cain who normally picks on vulnerable folks, but I loved him punching Scott!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There's a few horrors on at the mo, Steph. Chloe, Scott, kateeee, Daz and Debbie to name just a few :LOL:

Reactions: 9
again, it's been so nice to have the humour mixed in with the drama

like, viv trying to get in the courtroom in disguise gives levity to a serious storyline

I've not watched any soaps for about 15 years cos they all just lost the humour

Reactions: 7

like, viv trying to get in the courtroom in disguise gives levity to a serious storyline

Agree, I've given up on all the soaps except Emmerdale, am loving watching classic Emmerdale and Corrie at the mo!

Reactions: 2

So funny! I love her outfits she wears on the show she’s dressed so well. . Might be a little off topic but I listened to her on The Distinct Nolsalgia Podcast and she came across as such a lovely lady… a lot more placid than her character 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Viv is an Emmerdale Legend! Such a wonderfully entertaining character.

Reactions: 7
Emily is so sweet, loved it when she said I'm not speaking to you to Viv.
Scott is a smarmy twit.

Reactions: 5
Andy saying he thought him and Daz were starting to be like proper brothers, well you are, you both like starting fires:D

• Haha
I forgot about that! :D Amazing how Andeh has suddenly become a farmer and stand-in parent to Daz after being a snivelling schoolboy besotted by Kateh not so long ago..

Crashed The Wedding playing as Daz and Robert argue, talk about foreshadowing

• Haha
Reactions: 3