Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve missed it all this week and from Wednesday last week ? Is there anything major after happening or should I watch any day in particular ? Love this page cos the one on fb just drives me round the bend some days

I’ve missed it all this week and from Wednesday last week ? Is there anything major after happening or should I watch any day in particular ? Love this page cos the one on fb just drives me round the bend some days
Diane’s sister Val has turned up

That’s about it

oh and Andy Sugden was looking up Viv’s skirt and said it’s like a jungle up there (or words to that effect) and was wearing nothing but her leopard print pants in today’s episode

Reactions: 3
It's gone a bit quiet after Tricia's demise. We re gearing up for Andeh and Kateh's wedding now..interspersed with Robert and Kateh's shenanigans on the side. Also the arrival of Val to co incide with Jack and Diane's engagement.

Reactions: 2
Todays were both good. Some quite funny moments.

Reactions: 1
Carl King has turned up, so won't be long for the rest of them.
Ha, Scott getting abit of payback.
Steph is an absolute horror.

Carl King has turned up, so won't be long for the rest of them.
Ha, Scott getting abit of payback.
Steph is an absolute horror.

The Dingles tormenting Scott is very entertaining.

And, don't mock me but I like Chas's hair like that.

All first time of watching for me...Steph seems to have forgotten about her grieving mother role now that Shelley has had the audacity to be attarcted to Alan. Why is she such a popular character? Because she's so evil and manipulative?

God I hate Scott, is he leaving soon 😭

ETA: Just googled it and he doesn’t leave until 2007. He’s an odious weasel!

Last edited:
All first time of watching for me...Steph seems to have forgotten about her grieving mother role now that Shelley has had the audacity to be attarcted to Alan. Why is she such a popular character? Because she's so evil and manipulative?

People love a baddie.
We meet her brother soon as well.
Hard to believe Alan had such horrid children.

Personally I enjoyed looking at her outfits. She must have had a decent budget spent on her.

And now Val is here I can't wait to see her A-line leather skirt. Couldn't they have tapered it to look better?

Steph wouldn't have worn a skirt that shape.
Oh no.

Just catching up with this weeks, the whole Katee and Robert gave me the ick.
Chas thumping Louise then singing you're so vain on the karaoke!
Now watching Ashley and Laura, blimey, he took his time!!!

• Wow
Laurel has changed so much over the years...Watching her now on the current Emmerdale she seems so different in character. She even talks differently. I don't normally watch current Emmerdale though but saw she was getting married again..with a dramatic twist.

Reactions: 9
There are 4 classic episodes on Tues 1st August to celebrate Yorkshire Day!! Hope we all manage to keep up with events and maybe Ashley and Laurel will be reunited by then!

Reactions: 1
Charity in full make up after a traumatic emergency caesarean due to pre-eclampsia...

awww, laurel and ashley are so cute together!

and simon is adorable! nicola doesn't deserve him

Reactions: 4
awww, laurel and ashley are so cute together!

and simon is adorable! nicola doesn't deserve him
I really like Simon such a nice character. It’s hard to believe he passed away in real life recent enough.

I keep meaning to ask but was the story line if Nicola and her teeth just so she could get train tracks in real life or am I dim🤣