Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tricia has some incredible mascara.....She gets felled by a chimney, buried under rubble all the while a ferocious storm is blowing....yet her makeup on the operating table remains immaculate...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mark Charnock bless 'im, he's had some right tear jerking stuff to do over the years and he's made me bloody cry so many times !!!!

When Butch died and Marlon visited him in the hospital, Mark was smiling and crying at the same time. It felt SO REAL and I sobbed and sobbed along with him, and now he's done it to me again.
When the doctor told him Tricia was brain dead and he cried......... :cry::cry::cry:

Sterling work Mark.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He's a great actor.....Exceptional episode today. I don't even like Tricia but all the actors involved in her demise put in fine performances, especially Marlon of course. Can't be easy to carry that off so believably.

Reactions: 8
the last few days the episodes have been amazing. Found myself crying at Trisha and just overall enjoying the whole thing. Modern emmerdale hasn’t a patch on it.

Reactions: 5
I agree it has does have the 'well scripted and acted storyline' every so often but the basic today to today (groundwork/ character development) is not the same. Poor Marlon losing Tricia but watching now feels very strange he ends up withDonna

the last few days the episodes have been amazing. Found myself crying at Trisha and just overall enjoying the whole thing. Modern emmerdale hasn’t a patch on it.
Yes the whole weeks episodes have been brilliant.
I have cried along with Emmerdale and now doing the same with Corrie.
I saw the originals but don't remember so much but looking forward to the canal scene. We went to the Portland Basin Museum and were told that it was filmed outside.

Awh, I was hoping Louise was going to be an unexpected death until she popped up again today.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I presume the Laurel/Ashley story is being ramped up now? Hopefully Louise's days as Ashley's love interest are numbered and she'll soon be moving on to Shadrach or Len..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry, but when they said Tricia needed a brain scan, I did laugh, did they find one!
And Marlon looked so much like Stan Laurel !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
didn't know whether to laugh or cry at ghost tricia showing up at the pavilion to chat to marlon one last time, looking like hopkirk (deceased) in her white parka

but I was in bits by the end of the episode 😢

and the music was 👌🤌

Reactions: 1
The music gave Tricia a very poignant send off as she was wheeled away on her trolley into the bright and beckoning light of the eternal operating theatre for organ donation....and the credits rolled as the music continued...

I thought Mark Charnock put on a great performance...but I'm no judge of acting prowess. I did think Tricia's demise was dragged out a bit though. Maybe contractual demands on Sheree Murphy?

Tricia's funeral should be interesting....Mother of the Deceased Steph will be milking it no doubt.

Reactions: 4
Jyst looked, the music was "Bell, book and candle" by Boo Hewerdine.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
An incredibly tragic week in the village, one of the best storylines and episode endings by far imo. Sheree and Marlon did a great job; it must be very difficult to lay so still for hours like that. The producers usually do these big disasters very well as you pretty much have free reign of what you can do. Tricia's death is a huge loss to the village and it's lovely that Marlon regularly mentions her. I often wonder whether a secret child of hers and Marlon's will return one day as she left both times long enough to give birth in secret.

• Heart
Reactions: 3