Classic Emmerdale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always felt the Emily character was elbowed out* by the Laurel one.
The writers created two quirky females depicted as a bit socially 'awkward' etc.

* not a spoiler 'cos clearly one character is still in the show and the other has gone.

Reactions: 6
I always felt the Emily character was elbowed out* by the Laurel one.
The writers created two quirky females depicted as a bit socially 'awkward' etc.

* not a spoiler 'cos clearly one character is still in the show and the other has gone.
I agree. I find Emily the more likeable of the two as well. I think her and Viv have a good dynamic in the shop and it makes some good comedic moments.

Reactions: 5
I agree. I find Emily the more likeable of the two as well. I think her and Viv have a good dynamic in the shop and it makes some good comedic moments.

This is why I have always disliked the Laurel character.

Reactions: 2
I think it's a pity that the Emily character has been "downgraded". Her bond with Debbeh hasn't been developed at all. Maybe her time will come soon but please don't tell me any spoilers! :D

Absolutely sick to death of Debbie and Zak telling Charity she can't have her baby adopted. Pot kettle as Debbie later considered having Sarah adopted. The brat deserves another slap.

Absolutely sick to death of Debbie and Zak telling Charity she can't have her baby adopted. Pot kettle as Debbie later considered having Sarah adopted. The brat deserves another slap.
Debbie has to be one of the worst ones ever on Emmerdale ever, crap actress too!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can't stand the little brat. I'd like her to have a run in with Steph..She'd sort her out.

Reactions: 1
Dawn is being a nasty cow to Terry, I know she was really young when she married him, but at least let him try with his son, and also Scott's voice is getting on my nerves, trying to sound 'ghetto' just makes him look like a pillock!
Loving chas back then, shame they ruined her character.

Reactions: 8
Dawn is being a nasty cow to Terry, I know she was really young when she married him, but at least let him try with his son, and also Scott's voice is getting on my nerves, trying to sound 'ghetto' just makes him look like a pillock!
Loving chas back then, shame they ruined her character.
This is exactly it, I’ve been trying for ages to think of the right way to describe his voice and you’ve hit the nail on the head! Sure he never used to speak like that when he was first in it?

This is exactly it, I’ve been trying for ages to think of the right way to describe his voice and you’ve hit the nail on the head! Sure he never used to speak like that when he was first in it?
I to for ages trying to think of describing his voice, wasn't sure about posting the word ghetto, cos you have to be so careful nowadays about using certain words in this 'woke' world.

I loved when val saw Jack's picture and asked was it a knitting pattern 🤣
I absolutely lice for Bob and viv there my absolute favourites...can just hear Bob now "viviennnne"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I loved when val saw Jack's picture and asked was it a knitting pattern 🤣
I absolutely lice for Bob and viv there my absolute favourites...can just hear Bob now "viviennnne"
I know alot of folks don't like Viv, but I always liked her.

• Heart
I know alot of folks don't like Viv, but I always liked her.
Me too. And I hated it when
they didnt give her a funeral. All she got was Marlon reading a poem in the Woolpack. Dont think Terry even hot that.
When she fell into the wheelie bin was hilarious oh and also
when she had a fling with Paddy and they had a love scene in the shop behind the counter and knocked a jar of sweeties off the shelf. Bloody funny.

Me too. And I hated it when
they didnt give her a funeral. All she got was Marlon reading a poem in the Woolpack. Dont think Terry even hot that.
When she fell into the wheelie bin was hilarious oh and also
when she had a fling with Paddy and they had a love scene in the shop behind the counter and knocked a jar of sweeties off the shelf. Bloody funny.
Oh god, you've just reminded me about that scene in the second spoiler, I was like o_Owatching it first time around!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That ep when Andy Sugden tried to kiss her ( a dare on his stag night) was brilliant. The way she said "get off me" - classic Viv.
And when he had her leopard print panties on was even funnier.
Great character.